The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
cheapseats

Lightning vs Thrashers

I don't really care which one wins the division, but I do hope they both do well during the playoffs. Though if they played each other I'd probably go for Tampa.

Tampa for me!! :) hehe I want to see a rematch between Calgary and Tampa... and of course this time Calgary wins... :) :mrgreen:

cough*dan*cough

huh? i'm lost.... *coughveryfunnyOlliecough* :wink: haha notice i said CALGARY wins, not tampa... haha

I always like to see fresh blood going for the glory. Rooting for Atlanta in the East and either Nashville, Anaheim, San Jose or Minnesota in the West. Two teams I hate the most: Detroit and Buffalo.

tort is kind of a schmuck. and atlanta has the drive this year. they've been building the team very well indeed and i hope that this is the pay-off year for them.

besides. if i have my way, we'll have a stanley cup final between nashville and atlanta, which will make it that much easier to drive between cities and be part of the excitement again.

all in all, it looks like it's going to be a VERY spirited play-off season for those of us lucky enough to watch. i'm excited!

It'd be funny to keep the Cup in the Southeast for another year, but I don't like either of the choices. If it goes to another nontraditional market, I would want it to go to Nashville or San Jose.

If it absolutely must stay in the Southeast, I could stomach Tampa because I don't hate their team as much as Atlanta... if it goes to Atlanta, I could see the humor in that because the Cup would have been passed around 3 different Southeast teams in 3 seasons, much to the chagrin of everyone who's ever held up a "Cup belongs in Canada" sign.

I like Tampa way better than Atlanta. I could care less about the coaches.

Tampa plays a fun style and always have liked Lecavalier and St Louis.

IMO both teams are too weak in net to go far. I will root for either though in the playoffs, except against Pittsburgh in the East and SJ in the West (if they get that far)

Lightning. We have had a 'pet' lightningbug running around on the boards for a while, :mrgreen: and seems like a good fan - but mainly because there is no credit for overtime losses in the playoffs and the TB Lightning have more wins, in my book they deserve it more. Don't much care for their coach though.