The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
IrishIce

End of Regular Season games_Board Gathering

I really, really want this to happen for these games. If possible, I think we should do it for both! You can count me in for whatever ends up happening. We should definitely do some serious tailgating either way! HAHA I will help as much as I can for organizing it, just let me know if you need anything done :-)

Hmmm...that's a tough one. On the one hand, I'd love to go, but if I get my tickets now, they'd have to be in the upper section (College discount for game day only). On the other hand, I could wait until the gamedays, get the discount and the lower levels, but there's a chance I'd be too late to get any tickets.

I love this idea! Is the 4/6 game supposed to be fan appreciation night? Wonder what kind of pregame song would be posted for the game thread? I can only imagine the many different things Sec 300 could find.

I have tickets for the 7th as part of my 10-gamer, but I'm definitely in for the tailgate, especially since the opening night Canesgate fell through. (I think? Because of board wonkiness?)

I'll be wearing a tiara with a fruity drink in hand. =.)

Speaking of gatherings, is anyone going to the 'Canes v. Caps game on March 9 in DC?

Me and Megan (Canesgrrrl) are! We are gonna buy tickets soon, not sure where though

Why do you ask?

Guys this sounds great. I hope we make the playoffs and get to tailgate again. If we do we should have one huge board tailgate. I'll be there!

Speaking of gatherings, is anyone going to the 'Canes v. Caps game on March 9 in DC?

Me and Megan (Canesgrrrl) are! We are gonna buy tickets soon, not sure where though

Why do you ask?

Heck yeah we are! It's going to be our Spring Break road trip! We can't wait!!!

Awesome maybe I can jump in with you guys at the game, I just moved to DC and work like 2 blocks from the Verizon Center and was planning on going to the next game that the 'Canes come to town. PM me or something if you want to try and work something out.

I've got tickets for the 7th already as part of my plan, but if things work out I could do both games I guess.

On a related topic, they'll be publishing the schedule for Hurricanes U in August. Anybody up for that? Or am I the only one who hasn't attended?

Awesome maybe I can jump in with you guys at the game, I just moved to DC and work like 2 blocks from the Verizon Center and was planning on going to the next game that the 'Canes come to town. PM me or something if you want to try and work something out.

I'm sure I'll see you there for the game. I usually ditch my SUV in in Virginia and take the Metro till I get the Verizon Center since the traffic is a mess there.