The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
IrishIce

End of Regular Season games_Board Gathering

Yes, there will be grills available for both days (brindyfan is also bringing hers for Sat.'s gathering), so bring on the hot dogs, kids, LOL!

And CCC, I think we're ALL pretty much looking forward to this weekend!!! :D Dallas & I baked ALL the cookies from 11:30 PM last night until 5 or 5:30 this AM, & I made two little cakes for The Caniac Express w/ the flight # on each for each respective day. We also did the name tags last night as well.

Hey, I just remembered... I have a practice puck I could donate. It's not the hard kind, but a plastic-like puck. Would that be good to donate?

Hmmm, you know, I'm not sure what kind of pucks Mike needs for the kids????? Maybe send him a PM or e-mail about it & ask him? Couldn't hurt & he'll probably be on over the next couple of days to get it.

Sweet... we're semi-famous now! :P

We need to be sure to take pictures of our little semi famous group! hehe

YES, take all the pictures you all can so we can post them in their own thread here on the boards. Dallas will have her camera & plans on taking alot of pix. :lol:

Well, I'm sure the puck I have is better suited for what he is collecting for. They probably don't play with hard pucks in street hockey. The puck I have is perfect for street hockey.

I am indeed, sweetheart. What'chs need?

Ah just wanted to make sure since I haven't had time to chat it up the last few games I have been to. Plus I am really looking forward to some mojo cookies! :mrgreen:

I just logged on to read that someone was worrying about whether or not to wear pants :shock:

Sure, and we're the infamous and notorious Caniacs! That's sure to draw a crowd! LOL Just kidding!

How cool that we got a little press! Now if only the CanesVision boys will step in and send cameras our way so that we may appear on yon JumboTron... what a great weekend, folks! A trip to the Castle by the loyal subjects and don't you know we will help bring DOWN the house to cheer on our team! Win, lose, or draw - they're our team and we're they're fans and we're for each other! And yes, lollipops, unicorns, etc. Unless your name is Eddie Ballerina Belfour and then your name is TOAST.

(sorry, I cannot let this poser go! Come on, Scotty! throw down on him for me! oops! forgot - one is never supposed to take on the opposition's goalie. Well, I guess that just leaves it up to the likes of us! :twisted:

Irish (who has become a hockey crack monkey the past couple weeks and is kinda glad to be facing a break in all the action, sorry to say). Isn't Notre Dame football out there, somewhere ???

Man, oh man! That looked like an awesome gathering. I'm so bleedin' sorry I couldn't have made it to RBC to meet you guys at the event. :( Making it there would've been a freakin' impossibility, since Mr. GSBG and I have been pulling 51-hour weeks since late March getting Vin de Pays/Yorba Linda open.

I'm hoping big time that we'll be able to make it to a Canes' game at home (RBC) next season. In the meantime, C97, 300Section, and truecaniac163: Were you able to say "hi" from us to the Caniac Brotherhood and Sisterhood? ;)

Jan/GSBG