The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
mrs-rb-17

Who You Rootin' For?

Preds! And one of my favorite co workers is a Sabres fan, shes awesome, so I hope they do good for her sake.. and My hair on a good day resembles Millers also. *hides*

Dallas in the west and the pens in the east =) I hate Orpik, but Recchi and j Staal are on the pens and i would LOVE to see recchi get it again.

I think I will be cheering for the Predators in the west. It's a fairly close team, and some Preds fans sat beside me at a playoff game last season and were very nice.

I'm not sure I can cheer for anyone else in the east. Maybe Toronto if they make it because of Battaglia and Maurice.

In the West I'm rooting for calgary and in the East I'm rooting for Pittsburgh :D

OH I LOVE YOU!!!! YAY FOR CALGARY SUPPORTERS!!! :)

oh, i bet you all can't guess who i'm rooting for... :wink:

i gotta go with my 2nd favorite... THE WINGS haha... you can imagine the mixed feelings of the 2002 finals

pens in the east i guess, theyre fun to watch

I'm torn...I'd love for Recchi to get another cup, but I'd also like another Southeast team win the cup (just so they'd stop calling us the "Southleast"), so I could also go for Atlanta to win. I wouldn't really mind Tampa winning again, except I can't stand Tortorella.

oh yeah, don't get me wrong. I would also love to see Atlanta win the CUP, that would be 3 different SouthEast Divisional teams winning the cup in each of the last 3 seasons. next year its going to be Washington and Ovechkin! (I know the 'Canes will win the Cup next year :P).

I'm hoping for an Atlanta-Nashville final. That'll really rankle the obnoxious purists who think the NHL has gone downhill after expanding past the original six and absolutely hate to see small-market southern teams winning the cup. DualBird.gif

In the West I'm rooting for calgary and in the East I'm rooting for Pittsburgh :D

haha...I have no idea who you would ever be rooting for. :)

I haven't been able to see Calgary play much in the past, but now that I have Center Ice I've been able to watch them more. They seem like a great team and I love watching Kiprusoff in goal. :mrgreen:

haha...I have no idea who you would ever be rooting for. :)

I haven't been able to see Calgary play much in the past, but now that I have Center Ice I've been able to watch them more. They seem like a great team and I love watching Kiprusoff in goal. :mrgreen:

OF COURSE they're a great team!! haha and yes, Kipper's AMAZING in net... i love that dude, but my sig gave that away!! haha