The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
mrs-rb-17

Who You Rootin' For?

Preds! And one of my favorite co workers is a Sabres fan, shes awesome, so I hope they do good for her sake.. and My hair on a good day resembles Millers also. *hides*

Agreed; my cousin lives there and is a huge fan too.

aaah i couldnt stand seeing

A- a buffaslug lift the cup

B- an atlanta thrasher lift the cup

C- SIDNEY CROSBY LIFT THE CUP, since they dont have a captain, ibet that he would be the one doing the honors :x

im goin for:

east- devils

west- stars

imagine brodeur vs. turco

aaah i couldnt stand seeing

A- a buffaslug lift the cup

B- an atlanta thrasher lift the cup

C- SIDNEY CROSBY LIFT THE CUP, since they dont have a captain, ibet that he would be the one doing the honors :x

im goin for:

east- devils

west- stars

imagine brodeur vs. turco

It would probably be a great series providing Turco doesn't choke.

So to answer my own question, I will be a Pittsburgh Penguins fan during playoffs. Buffalo may have been an obvious choice for me considering that's my hometown, but I have followed the Pens this season and I am utterly fascinated by the hockey playing ability of Sidney Crosby, especially considering his young age. And I also feel that once a Hurricane, always a Hurricane, so I'm also pulling for Recchi. Of course I'd take the Hurricanes over the Pens any day, but for playoffs...GO PENS!

Ill go with the Pens, Rangers, and either Tampa or Atlanta just to p.o. the Sabres.

East

Pittsburgh Penguins

Detroit Red Wings

West

Calgary Flames

Dallas Stars

gotta representtt. :D

i'm loving you more Kate!!! :)

no comment.

ANYONE BUT BUFFALO. Other than that, either the Sharks, Stars, or Ducks. I want a team in a non-traditional market to win it (becuase I think there'd be less gloating) but I'd rather not see it be another Southeast team or the Preds.

In the West I am hoping the Canucks or Flames or San Jose can win the Cup. In the East, Pittsburgh. In the end when all else fails I would accept any team but Anaheim ( Pronger!!! ) winning the Cup. Yes, I am primarily an Oilers fan... :-)

In the West I am hoping the Canucks or Flames can win the Cup. In the East, Pittsburgh. In the end when all else fails I would accept any team but Anaheim ( Pronger!!! ) winning the Cup. Yes, I am primarily an Oilers fan... :-)

don't have to worry about that, they didn't even make the playoffs!

Pittsburgh Penguins because my boss is a huge fan and I have several friends that are as well (all originally from that area) The publicity that Sid the kid get's is nerve racking at times but I still like him and of course got to pull for Rechi and Staal.