The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
IceFrog999

You know, Cam Ward is the youngest NHL player ever.

Do those leap year people have to wait like 50 years before they can legally drink? :mrgreen:

:lol: ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol:

That was silly!

And before anyone answers this, I already know the answer. Just poking fun. :mrgreen: :P

Do those leap year people have to wait like 50 years before they can legally drink? :mrgreen:

:lol: ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol:

That was silly!

And before anyone answers this, I already know the answer. Just poking fun. :mrgreen: :P

Crap, Marcus, I always wondered that. So does Cam celebrate his B-Day on March 1 or February 28? I know Gags shoots for Feb 28.

Feb.28th - this is the day that I typically celebrate my birthday. In case you didn't know, I was born on February 29th, which happens to make me a "leap- year baby." So with that being said, this year I turned 5 and a half years old. (You may laugh now - but I am certain I'm the youngest player in the league!) Usually, when my actual birthday does come around (every fourth year) it's a big deal to celebrate. In the past, my parents have spoiled me, one time taking me and the family to Palm Springs. You have to keep in mind, I have only had five real birthdays. My fourth real birthday was the first one where I didn't get the chance to celebrate as I used too, because we were on the road playing hockey when I was still in junior. Since the 29th didn't come around this year, I celebrated on the 28th because I want to at least keep it in the same month. So this year I had my fiancé's brother and best friend in Raleigh to help me celebrate my birthday. Two more years until my next "real" one - I'll be six!

from his blog from last season. thats the day of my birthday =)

And probably the only one to drink champagne out of the most coveted cup in the world. :)

I know this iff not on the same subject but you mentioned champagne. Have you seen the ask the canes video asking the guy's did they put anything in their cup and Eric Staal said some non-acoholic beverages? Yeah Right!