The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Evan4278

Whos your Bandwagon Team

In the East i'm pulling for Ottawa.

In the West I would like to see Minnesota, but I don't think they can get past Anaheim :(

So I'm also going for San Jose.

(if this danged board will let me stay on.... it drops me every time I want to post a reply and tells me I'm not a member!)

re: poll..... I'll cheer for Pens east coast, but my heart belongs to Anaheim for the Cup... go Teemu!!!!!!

Going with Pissburgh because of Recchi, and I am a shameless bandwagoner for any team playing Buffalo. I think the West will probably take it, though. For now, go Isles! I hope Hill and Witt start knocking those Sabres fairies around.

Pens all the way! Unless the get knocked out...then...Bolts all the way!

If they are both out? I will just be glad if the Slugs don't get it.

I pull for the Pens now. Jordan Staal, Recchi, Sid... the only thing that sucks about that would be Orpik getting on the Cup. *grumble*

If they can't take it, I hope NJ does. Marty Brodeur deserves another one.

As for the west, I'm feelin' either the Wings or Preds.

It's going to be an interesting playoff season.

FLAMES!!!! ..... oh wait.... i'm not a bandwagon fan... i'm a diehard fan... ok... nevermind... hehe my Flames are in it still... and will be for a LOOOOONG time... man my playoff beards gonna get big... and man, i didn't want any of the guys to know i grew beards... :P haha j/k of course haha if the Flames don't make it, (which the will :P), i'm pulling for Tampa and the Pens :)

I pull for the Pens now. Jordan Staal, Recchi, Sid... the only thing that sucks about that would be Orpik getting on the Cup. *grumble*

If they can't take it, I hope NJ does. Marty Brodeur deserves another one.

As for the west, I'm feelin' either the Wings or Preds.

It's going to be an interesting playoff season.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that would be the thing that I'd hate as well. Pen's win but when it comes time to gather around the cup for the team photo Recchi & Staal needs to keep shoving him to the back and the day that he gets to spend with the cup something needs to go seriously wrong and he can't get his day with it. So in all the photos we'll see someone shoving Orpik.

I don't have another team in the East. I'm cheering for Minnesota (since I'm from there originally). As such I'm also pulling against Dallas :P Hopefully I'll be able to catch some games on the weekend because of the late start due to later time zones.

Gruss