The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StaalDaMan

How many Games did you attend

I get a 10 game pack of 2 tickets as I have kids in school. I then buy 2 extra tickets to the same games if my family of 4 can go. Then I buy either 2 or 4 tickets to all remaining weekend games. I also will buy 2 tickets for some weekday games if I can find a friend to go, or if it will be a light homework night for one of my kids...... total games I attended was probably low to mid 30's. During Christmas break my family took my Dad, my brotherinlaw and my nephew to see the Canes beat the Panthers down in Florida.

28. I started with a 10 game pack, then upgraded to the 24. Next year I'm just going to go ahead and buy the full season tickets, and sell off the oneswhen I have to work(it would have only cost $20 more to do that this year)

We have been to 18 games and have tickets for the last two. We always buy the $10.29 seats, prefer straight on in the endzones as opposed to the corners. We take our nephews and friends of my son's to games as birthday gifts. It might be a bit of a conspiracy but every time my son has a friend with a birthday he wants to take them to a hockey game. 18 games is not that many but we did attend every Wolfpack basketball game and there is only so many nights a week we can stay out with school aged kids. For all you puck heads that need a hockey fix, the Fireantz are in the playoffs, they made it past the first round and will be playing this weekend. If they make it beyond this weekend I am hoping to go to next weekends games.

my 24 game plan plus 6 other home games plus bought a total of 70 tickets (50 for Pittsburg game and 20 for Saturday) and donated them to a friends elementary school plus various friends and associates.

i live out of town, but i did see them once; the Calgary vs. Carolina game... good memories... sad loss but man, the Dome was rocking that night!! the Canes fan part of me was so sad, but the Flames part of me was so proud of Kipper and his shutout... but other than that, no games. sadly.... :(

I live in goldsboro and obviously work on base, but I think I attended 12 home games this year. As a military member I feel lucky to have attended that many despite the hour drive there and back.

I also attended 2 practices at the RecZone which was definitly worthwhile, and that was a first for me. Oh and the season ticket holder open practice, that was cool. (A season ticket holder gave them to us for free for being excited Canes fans since he couldn't attend, I still haven't found that guy again to thank him)

When I have to leave this area I will suffer greatly if I don't get a NHL package. I will be closer to the Blue Jackets then and that might be hockey, but it's not where my heart is.

I went to (or will go, if you count the last two) every home game (Including preseason) except for the four where I was out of the country on vacation.

I am a season ticket holder 119 row G Dead center ice.

I live on the Outer Banks, so with the travel of 3hrs 15 min each way, I made it to 24 games, prett good i think

I would have attented all playoff games, made it to all 4 Stanley Cup games.

Looking forward to next year and the playoffs :)

Black pack plus a few misc games (opening night and one other game). Last season we did a ten-pack and subscribed to all the playoff games. :D

I want to up it to a 24-pack but my wife nags me about money a lot so I consider myself lucky that she not only approves of ten games plus a few misc ones, but actually goes with me and really does enjoy watching hockey. The new HDTV makes watching at home more enjoyable too.

I live on the Outer Banks, so with the travel of 3hrs 15 min each way, I made it to 24 games, prett good i think
Pretty impressive. The people sitting in front of us for the all the playoffs were driving over from Greensboro. You got them beat.

I've only been to two this season. One of them was cole's hat trick against the caps, and the other march 2nd against the pens =) Ive been a an since 02-03, and they've only lost one game i went to. I think it was in OT. Dang WS. It needs to relocate iteself next to raleigh.

Im saving my money during the summer for tickets for next season =)

Was wondering how many games people on this board attended. I am a season ticket holder, but missed 3 games. I also went to Atlanta and caught a game.

EVERY ONE OF THEM even on mothers day when i got rear ended on my way to the game, by way of Chapel Hill, and sustained a mild concussion. i figured, what the heck, if i have to go to ER, they can take me out on a stretcher from there... :lol:

very impressive and they say our fans aren't loyal.

I think 12 this year. I would have loved to do season tickets, but alas, 2 kids in college and 2 at home prevent me from that luxury. What was I thinking? Those 12 have been with my 13 year old and has been a blast. Cheap seats baby, upper level goal zone, south end. Best seats in the house for seeing the passing and shooting.

Very impressive. Last season, I was traveling from W-S, which is anywhere from 90-120 minutes, depending on traffic and how closely you abide by the speed limit. Made it to 12 regular season games, and all the playoffs games. It's been a lot easier this year, now living in Raleigh only a couple miles from the RBC.

Holy crap, obxcaneadian! That's amazing.

I live two hours away and will have attended three after Friday's game with Atlanta. The others were Anaheim (our December win) and the Rangers in mid Feb (ugliest game ever).

I too am already pining for September.

LET'S GO CANES

Wow, I wish I could have gone to at least five this season! I only attended 3 games, but I went to about 10 practices. I tried to do something Canes-related, be it a game or practice at least once or twice a month.