The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ref107

Storm Squad Video

I enjoyed this video very much. I don't know Holly personally, but everything I've heard points towards the fact that she's a real sweetheart, and this just confirms it.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that watched it. For those who knew me from the old board, sorry I don't write on here anymore. After going through 3 boards, I was too busy to keep up :(

But if anyone wants to know why I did it- I am in an advanced studies course in technology this semester. And we were allowed to do one project and write a paper on it and I chose to film and edit a documentary. After speaking with Holly a few times, I realized how much I had judged them before knowing them and I felt like showing everyone the importance of not judging someone.

I'm happy with the video as it is right now, I do wish though that I would've made it a tad bit shorter. But I got my point across to people and I'm so thrilled that people are taking their time to watch it, let alone comment on it. Thank you all :D

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that watched it. For those who knew me from the old board, sorry I don't write on here anymore. After going through 3 boards, I was too busy to keep up :(

But if anyone wants to know why I did it- I am in an advanced studies course in technology this semester. And we were allowed to do one project and write a paper on it and I chose to film and edit a documentary. After speaking with Holly a few times, I realized how much I had judged them before knowing them and I felt like showing everyone the importance of not judging someone.

I'm happy with the video as it is right now, I do wish though that I would've made it a tad bit shorter. But I got my point across to people and I'm so thrilled that people are taking their time to watch it, let alone comment on it. Thank you all :D

Thats so great luvnjojo. We would love to have you back on the boards.

Great to see your name again Luvn. You did an excellent job on this. The subject in the video is one that's close to my heart so thanks for doing this and thanks Marcus for posting the link. Go Canes !!!!!!!!!!!

Great to see your name again Luvn. You did an excellent job on this. The subject in the video is one that's close to my heart so thanks for doing this and thanks Marcus for posting the link. Go Canes !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! I had to make a speech about it today and present it to a few people. Hopefully I passed haha.

Thank you! I had to make a speech about it today and present it to a few people. Hopefully I passed haha.

Yeah, it is really good to see you back luvn! :wink:

i got a really good kick out of her Sami voice. You have to know our Husky dog. She's a trip, through and through. Holly does a good Sami but I hold the Sami Voice Title Crown.

i got a really good kick out of her Sami voice. You have to know our Husky dog. She's a trip, through and through. Holly does a good Sami but I hold the Sami Voice Title Crown.

I had never heard the Sami voice before the interview, and whenever the time came for the question I was worried because my voice was a little out and if I were to giggle, Id probably choke haha. But I held my laughter until I had my camera on pause. All of my evaluators thought the voice was cute :)

It was so cool hearing Holly talk about the SS. I never knew guys could be on the Storm Squad, but the first thing that came to my mind was a man with his midriff showing and those tight black pants. Anyway, I thought it as great.

It was so cool hearing Holly talk about the SS. I never knew guys could be on the Storm Squad, but the first thing that came to my mind was a man with his midriff showing and those tight black pants. Anyway, I thought it as great.

Well to name the ones I remember, Tanner and James, but after them its only been mean gene on the squad. :( Bring more guys! haha.

http://re3.mm-a3.yimg.com/image/2724875733

I think that might have been 02? maybe01 I dunno honestly.

Well to name the ones I remember, Tanner and James, but after them its only been mean gene on the squad. :( Bring more guys! haha.

http://re3.mm-a3.yimg.com/image/2724875733

I think that might have been 02? maybe01 I dunno honestly.

Hire me. :P

*next days headlines*

Canes attendance drops 400%. No one shows up including both teams and officials.