The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ref107

Storm Squad Video

I have a question for someone, Anyone basically, a favor. Well theres no way everyone will be able to see this post from here on out, and on my myspace I don't want the videos on display, so I was thinking if someone could make me a banner or signature (with a few photos I have), advertising my video, just so everyone can see how great this squad is, and hopefully encourage many more Caniacs to join the squad. This is something I'd really appreciate and if needed, I would reward someone haha. :rolleyes: If anyone has the time (I wouldnt want anyone to worry themselves about it) then just pm me or reply to this topic and everything is greatly appreciated..

P.S.- On the 18th, I get my final grade on everything from the video. :P Wish me luck!!!

For anyone who cares, I recieved four grades... 98,98,98, and for the final video presentation DUN DUN DUNNNN 105.. :D Ra cha chaaaa. Im proud.. hahaha. So I passed the class with annnn 98ish.. Somewhere around there.. Next time I go back into that school i'll be in my cap and gown :D

P.S. IF anyone hasnt seen my signature, click on it.. I figured it'd be a better way for people to view the videos..

For anyone who cares, I recieved four grades... 98,98,98, and for the final video presentation DUN DUN DUNNNN 105.. :D Ra cha chaaaa. Im proud.. hahaha. So I passed the class with annnn 98ish.. Somewhere around there.. Next time I go back into that school i'll be in my cap and gown :D

P.S. IF anyone hasnt seen my signature, click on it.. I figured it'd be a better way for people to view the videos..

Congrats on the awesome marks and good luck with grad! Don't trip on the gown. :lol: