The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caneschick1230

new ask the canes

commodore's answer came off kind of rude to me :angry:

Thats what I thought at first.. I Was thinking he said "No one here knew abotu hockey but one group of people did.." So im thinking maybe he meant it as the group was caniacs? I dunno.. Or maybe he thought everyone was like that but he met people and they changed his mind... Who knows.. hes crazy ...

I didn't get a negative impression from Mike at all - watching his face and listening to his answer, I think he was clearly saying that there was a small number of fans who really get hockey and they're passionate about it (small in comparison to the total population).

I appreciated a lot of what the guys said, but I wish that the Canesvisions guys will go and RE-DO this... esp. in light of the reception the guys got in Game 82... if that doesn't tell them about the Caniacs... nothing will. Absolutely nothing on the line but pride and willingness to play up to their own level and in the face of overwhelming fan support simply because we love them.... it's a fabulous combination. It's like being in a tight situation, and someone you love takes your face in their hands and tells you they love you and sends you out to "do your best - I believe in you!" and you go out and move the mountain because their faith in your expands your faith in yourself, and you become unstoppable.

I am sooooo pumped for 2007-08, THE QUEST FOR THE CUP!!!!!

I appreciated a lot of what the guys said, but I wish that the Canesvisions guys will go and RE-DO this... esp. in light of the reception the guys got in Game 82... if that doesn't tell them about the Caniacs... nothing will. Absolutely nothing on the line but pride and willingness to play up to their own level and in the face of overwhelming fan support simply because we love them.... it's a fabulous combination. It's like being in a tight situation, and someone you love takes your face in their hands and tells you they love you and sends you out to "do your best - I believe in you!" and you go out and move the mountain because their faith in your expands your faith in yourself, and you become unstoppable.

I totally agree with you. I was at that game and I know we, as fans, had a little something to do with how that game turned around in the 3rd period. ;)

I didn't get a negative impression from Mike at all - watching his face and listening to his answer, I think he was clearly saying that there was a small number of fans who really get hockey and they're passionate about it (small in comparison to the total population).

I am sooooo pumped for 2007-08, THE QUEST FOR THE CUP!!!!!

Just thinking about game 82 gets me excited about what 07-08 will hold for us and the team!