The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
slickice-eo1

Season tickets for 2007-08

dogbutler wrote:

It's normal. I have 3 other hockey fans on another board interested in Roomba hockey.

:blink: Roomba hockey ???? I don't think doctor has a pill for that ill .... we seriously are in need of some CANES HOCKEY!

Never fear, peeps! Canes live in Moscow as of next week! Won't that be lovely? Well the Canes part, yes, but Moscow is so polluted that lovely cannot enter into that picture.

Prepare ourselves: Canes playing hockey and WE CAN WATCH next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dogbutler wrote:

It's normal. I have 3 other hockey fans on another board interested in Roomba hockey.

:blink: Roomba hockey ???? I don't think doctor has a pill for that ill .... we seriously are in need of some CANES HOCKEY!

Never fear, peeps! Canes live in Moscow as of next week! Won't that be lovely? Well the Canes part, yes, but Moscow is so polluted that lovely cannot enter into that picture.

Prepare ourselves: Canes playing hockey and WE CAN WATCH next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you share the info on the how, when and where of watching the Canes playing next week- please? I'm up to my elbows with PTA stuff. If I can get some help without having to look it all up, that would be awesome. Plus, I'm waiting for Marcus' "warning" to be implemented. (Didn't he like our card?!)

My oldest kiddo declared earlier this evening that she thinks June 19th is a great day to meet at Brind'Amour's Castle for a gathering. I was working on something else when she said it, and I gave her the "What on earth for?" response. She said "to begin preparations for our next run for the Stanley Cup, of course!" For her, I think it could be a 2-3 day long thing, and it still wouldn't be enough.

So-IrishIce and TangledHeart24, I'd like to RSVP for any SCC showing that may take place in the RBC parking lot. I also think, we should make sure The Eye is open, so we could include a few trips in there. We must check to see if they've stocked the store with anything they promised was on "backorder"- ya know, shirts, earrings, etc. Plus, I haven't had a chance to say hi to our favorite clerk, Steve, since the beginning of April. He might think we have forgotten him.

I had just had occasion to call up the road to RBC and got put on hold... I nearly choked up and cried.... I had no idea I was in such hockey withdrawal! CORRECTION: HURRICANE HOCKEY WITHDRAWAL !!! They were replaying some game and there was faithful Chuck, calling the radio broadcast. My eyes got big and it was like the whole season flashed in front of my eyes.

HELP. Is there a group meeting we can sign up for? Group DVD viewings over the summer? Am I going insane or is this normal? I never felt this way about any of my other sports teams before (well except Notre Dame of course, but I was born into that addiction).....

Ok, 300 - where's the music link: (Robert Palmer, one of the masters) __ Talkin' 'bout them Canes!

Doctor, doctor, give me the news

I've got a bad case of lovin' you

No pill's gonna cure my ill

I've got a bad case of lovin' you

The late great Robert Palmer :( , as requested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjSjmw_7uIE''>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjSjmw_7uIE' target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjSjmw_7uIE[/post]

GOD ME TOO! I told my husband I am in hockey withdrawl big time and he said "well at least we have a video game..." NOT THE SAME! its going to be a long summer

Maybe this is why I've been suffering from migraines the last couple of weeks.

Ha. There would be plenty of members, me included! September can't get here fast enough!

Can not wait either. Seeing coach and the canes around town is tough.

I saw a Detroit fan on TV with a T-shirt that said "If it's to hot for you stay off the Ice!" . Had a picture of a goalie between the pipes... Too COOL! Cane should come up witha shirt like that. Pic of Wardo & Cracker blocking shots. THE ICE MEN! :rolleyes:

I checked my account manager today and the new ticket prices for next season are now showing up if you plan to renew the same seat location you had previously. I was in center ice premiere last year and it looks like the tickets went up roughly $5 per ticket for this year.

I checked my account manager today and the new ticket prices for next season are now showing up if you plan to renew the same seat location you had previously. I was in center ice premiere last year and it looks like the tickets went up roughly $5 per ticket for this year.

Mine stayed the same!!

Mine says $1698 due. :blink:

I started with a ten game pack, upgraded to a 24, and a doing full season tickets this year, so I got invoiced for all 3 plans. I think I'll call Megan my ticket rep, I ain't paying for The Voices to go to games, too. Looks like Upper coners stayed the same.

Mine says $1698 due. :blink:

I started with a ten game pack, upgraded to a 24, and a doing full season tickets this year, so I got invoiced for all 3 plans. I think I'll call Megan my ticket rep, I ain't paying for The Voices to go to games, too. Looks like Upper coners stayed the same.

the ticket system leaves a little to be desired.