The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

You know you're a Caniac when....

I did it too. Bought all 6 when I went to NYE and when I went to cash in my two winners, the loser cashier wouldn't let me keep the tickets. All he is gonna do is throw them away! Man, I was less than happy.

I did it too. Bought all 6 when I went to NYE and when I went to cash in my two winners, the loser cashier wouldn't let me keep the tickets. All he is gonna do is throw them away! Man, I was less than happy.

LOL Thats why I kept buying until I had one of each losing ticket. It took me a while to get Cam. I would win like $16 every time I bought him and I was like "dang it"

LOL Thats why I kept buying until I had one of each losing ticket. It took me a while to get Cam. I would win like $16 every time I bought him and I was like "dang it"

I woulda done that. But when I went to the place to exchange them, they were all out. So, I'm missing two. :-\

Haha- TangledHeart, I did that at the post office this afternoon. The one on Brentwood Avenue still has two more SC pictures in the matting for sale at $19.99 (in case anyone still needs one). Can you imagine how delighted I was to have seen something Canes related as I finished that errand at the Post Office today? If only there was Canes postage- now that would be cool.

Ohhh, I've been wanting the same thing. Canes Postage...that would be awesome.

292. You have every color of parking pass on your dashboard, and the season's been over for a week.

don't pick on me. I can't help it. I like keeping them up there. I feel at home when I look at them. :rolleyes:

Oh I've got a good one. When I got home yesterday one of my neighbors had someone pull up in there driveway and toot the horn twice. I immediately started saying "Let's Go Canes" before realizing there wasn't a 3rd horn and I was only hearing a car horn. I'm serious guy's I actually did that. Any other thing and I would have thought to myself you dumb blonde but when it comes to being a caniac anything goes.

You know your a Caniac when you are suppose to be taking a very very very important exam and all you can think about is Brindy raising the CUp over his head and what next season is going to be like. ;)

ALso You know your a Caniac when for every situation that you come upon, you can think of a Tripp Tracy quote to go with it.

ALso You know your a Caniac when for every situation that you come upon, you can think of a Tripp Tracy quote to go with it.

Oh my - there is NO hope for you for living a normal life ever again, 22!!!!! You're too far gone now. heheheehe

You know your a Caniac when you are suppose to be taking a very very very important exam and all you can think about is Brindy raising the CUp over his head and what next season is going to be like. ;)

Do you know how evil it is to post things like this without giving examples?!

You know you're a Caniac when...you attend the American Counseling Association Conference in Detroit and yell, "Red Wings Suck! Let's go Hurricanes!" every time you pass a person in a Red Wings jersey, leading your fellow conference attendees to say, "Stop it, Liz! You're gonna get us shot." :D

You know you're a Caniac when...you attend the American Counseling Association Conference in Detroit and yell, "Red Wings Suck! Let's go Hurricanes!" every time you pass a person in a Red Wings jersey, leading your fellow conference attendees to say, "Stop it, Liz! You're gonna get us shot." :D

ROFLMAO that sounds like fun times. I was the same way in DC. Even when we were in the Metro with a couple hundred Caps fans we looked around for some other Canes fans and had conversations shouting across the way. "Canes were awesome tonight!" "Let's go Hurricanes"

How about this: You know you're a Caniac when someone on the news mentions the upcoming Hurricane season and you get excited and immediately think of hockey. And then you get disappointed because you realize it's the weatherman.

That might be on the list already, but that list is looooooooong. :)

How about this: You know you're a Caniac when someone on the news mentions the upcoming Hurricane season and you get excited and immediately think of hockey. And then you get disappointed because you realize it's the weatherman.

That might be on the list already, but that list is looooooooong. :)

Mary- my kids do that. Too funny! We must be starting young, if that is the response of even our 5 year old, huh?

How about this? You know you're a Caniac when listening to 620AM while driving the kids to school in the morning, your kids hear one of the announcers say John Forslund will be on at 9:15 with an update on the playoffs - even though our team isn't in it, this time. The kids all ask (beg, plead, make irrational promises that I know they will never, ever keep) if only they can be tardy just to hear Forsie on the radio for a few minutes? That was this morning's request from the kids.

you know your a caniac when..... you work right over by the RBC center and you look every time you drive by and think "god this is going to be a long summer without Canes Hockey!"

you know your a caniac when....... you go browse The Eye on your lunch hour! :P

you know your a caniac when..... you work right over by the RBC center and you look every time you drive by and think "god this is going to be a long summer without Canes Hockey!"

you know your a caniac when....... you go browse The Eye on your lunch hour! :P

You know your a caniac when you work in Knightdale but drive to the RBC Center because you think there might be something new at the Eye that you don't already have in your office or on your walls (you have no way of knowing this for sure but get a gut feeling that just maybe if you drop by there might be something).

ROFLMAO that sounds like fun times. I was the same way in DC. Even when we were in the Metro with a couple hundred Caps fans we looked around for some other Canes fans and had conversations shouting across the way. "Canes were awesome tonight!" "Let's go Hurricanes"

Glad to make ya laugh so hard. :) I'd say you also know you are a Caniac when you dump four packages of tropical punch kool-aid in your hair during the Stanley Cup run. Over ten months later, some of it is still in there. (Note: If anyone decides to try this, I recommend wearing gloves. Otherwise people look at you like you just did something illegal.) :D

You know your a caniac when you work in Knightdale but drive to the RBC Center because you think there might be something new at the Eye that you don't already have in your office or on your walls (you have no way of knowing this for sure but get a gut feeling that just maybe if you drop by there might be something).

TOO FUNNY! that is exactly why I go over there most days! its a dangerous thing to work right by the RBC Center :lol: my husband laughs at me and tells me I am an addict when I come home with something else from The Eye

**talking about this reminds me I want to go by there and see if there are any Ward shirts in a Medium and to get the license plate I want for the front of my truck...... must do that next week........**

TOO FUNNY! that is exactly why I go over there most days! its a dangerous thing to work right by the RBC Center :lol: my husband laughs at me and tells me I am an addict when I come home with something else from The Eye

**talking about this reminds me I want to go by there and see if there are any Ward shirts in a Medium and to get the license plate I want for the front of my truck...... must do that next week........**

It reminds me, I gotta go and get an away jersey for Cool Bars this season.

YKYAAC if you plan your life to maximize mojo.

Maximizing mojo would include using the summer to stock the shelves with sparkling cider (do you know how hard it is to find this stuff in the hinterlands once the holidays are over? lesson learned - buy like crazy thanksgiving through January cause it mysteriously disappears after that and we're gonna need mojo through the beginning of June next year!).

You may want to go check anyway, but I went to the Eye right before the last game and they had no medium Ward shirts. I asked when they were getting some in and they said "Beginning of next season" my exact reaction was this face: :blink: