The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

You know you're a Caniac when....

You may want to go check anyway, but I went to the Eye right before the last game and they had no medium Ward shirts. I asked when they were getting some in and they said "Beginning of next season" my exact reaction was this face: :blink:

CRAP! thats the look I will give them too if they tell me that :blink:

When you're watching a hockey game or baseball game, and you shout RED during that part in the national anthem :lol:

ABB scores and you do your Ric Flair impression.

You go to the Eye for one thing, and hang out for 45 minutes because you miss being at Rod Brind'Amour's Castle.

When you are studying the Cold War in history class and everytime the Soviet Union is mentioned, all you can think about is if Babchuk will be coming back :(

cough*4-3olympicwin*cough

or at least I think of that.and mentioned it out load

Wait, I have the reason to end all reasons.

You know you're a Caniac when... you are going to go to a game next season of two teams you don't like just because you want to take a sign for a former Cane.

Wait, I have the reason to end all reasons.

You know you're a Caniac when... you are going to go to a game next season of two teams you don't like just because you want to take a sign for a former Cane.

lol and what game would this be?

btw I like your Aaron Ward quote in your sig.

Nash vs. Boston.

I'll be the only loser in the arena wearing red. I plan on buying a cheap ticket, somehow sweet talking my way down to the ice, hold up my sign until game time, and leaving. Simple as that. I wanted to take a sign for Aaron Ward, but when I got to looking at the schedule, it's going to be on December 30th, and I plan on being in NC at that time.

Oh well. It was a sweet idea.

You know your a Caniac when you hear talk about boxing and you think, "Walker could beat them."

LOL! Pilige, you're right on that one! To go with that thought- how about YKYACW you wonder why there isn't a YouTube video of Scott Walker hits with the song "Mama Said Knock You Out" like they have for Toronto? (Or is there one, and I haven't seen it yet?)

YKYACW

You get voted "Most likely to miss a chamber singers rehearsal for a Hurricanes game" in your Chamber choir. (I am actually quite proud of the award too!) LOL