The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
its-staal-good-num-12

Game 6, Buffalo vs. Rangers

I think the Rangers have a very good chance of taking the game tomorrow but game #7 will be tough.

I think the Rangers have a very good chance of taking the game tomorrow but game #7 will be tough.

The MVPs for both teams in this series has been the goaltenders, (Ryan Miller and Henrik Lundqvist.) But I expect to see a high scoring game.

1. Rangers will probally be playing very desperatly, and they have home ice advantage.

2. Lundqvist might be tired from game 5. He stopped 38 shots. This is simular to what happened in last year's playoffs versus Philadelphia. In game 1 Robert Esch made 55 saves in a 3-2 overtime loss to the Sabres. Then in game 2 he allowed 5 goals on 10 shots.

4-3 Buffalo is my prediction. I predicted Sabres in 6 and I'm sticking to it.

The MVPs for both teams in this series has been the goaltenders, (Ryan Miller and Henrik Lundqvist.) But I expect to see a high scoring game.

1. Rangers will probally be playing very desperatly, and they have home ice advantage.

2. Lundqvist might be tired from game 5. He stopped 38 shots. This is simular to what happened in last year's playoffs versus Philadelphia. In game 1 Robert Esch made 55 saves in a 3-2 overtime loss to the Sabres. Then in game 2 he allowed 5 goals on 10 shots.

Yeah, but Esche is no "King Henrik".....

Yeah, but Esche is no "King Henrik".....

I know. "King Henrik" has been stellar. He's the only Ranger who really showed up during game 5. He's limited the highest scoring offense in the NHL to just 4 goals in the last 3 games. I'm just predicting that the Sabres will get more goals against Lundqvist if they played like they did during game 5. The rest of the Ranger team needs to show up if they're going to have a shot at winning this.

I'll be hooting and hollerin' for the Rangers. I'm hoping they take this game and then anything can happen in game 7. I only liked the Slugs many years ago when they had the French Connection line of Gilbert Perreault, Rene Robert and Rick Martin. And I maybe just dated myself there a little bit.......yes older than dirt. LOL

the pregame show is making me laugh

Hull goes "LETS GO RANGERS!"

and the other guys are like "well its because you dont like Buffalo, and they dont like you"

and Hull goes "whatever, they need to let it go", haha I bet those buffalo fans arent to happy with him right now

faceoff coming up next :D

the pregame show is making me laugh

Hull goes "LETS GO RANGERS!"

and the other guys are like "well its because you dont like Buffalo, and they dont like you"

and Hull goes "whatever, they need to let it go", haha I bet those buffalo fans arent to happy with him right now

faceoff coming up next :D

lol Hully's got the right idea.

The other two are clearly biased against the rangers lol