The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
its-staal-good-num-12

Game 6, Buffalo vs. Rangers

They cheated like crazy.. how many times did they dive.. and how many penalties were called against the rangers that werent acual penalties. the sabres are so pathetic.

Sabres were the better team in the series but not by much. Rangers gave them a good run for their money and the goaltending was awesome. Ottawa is yet another notch up from the Rangers so the Slugs will have to up the any one more time. The physical game will be far more important in this series, which will make it very entertaining for all of us.

Sabres were the better team in the series but not by much. Rangers gave them a good run for their money and the goaltending was awesome. Ottawa is yet another notch up from the Rangers so the Slugs will have to up the any one more time. The physical game will be far more important in this series, which will make it very entertaining for all of us.

As long as Ottawa beats them, I'll be happy. I'm sick of Buffalo fans thinking the Sabres are God's gift to hockey, so it'd be nice to see them go home without any hardware again.... well except for the President's Trophy, but no one cares about that.

As long as Ottawa beats them, I'll be happy. I'm sick of Buffalo fans thinking the Sabres are God's gift to hockey, so it'd be nice to see them go home without any hardware again.... well except for the President's Trophy, but no one cares about that.

They haven't won anything yet.....

They haven't won anything yet.....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GO SABRES!!!!!!!

Good game by Buffalo. Just as I thought. A HIGH SCORING GAME. The Sabres figured out Lundqvist. The Sabres deserved this win. The only flaw was the Penalty Kill. They're going to need to work on that before they face Ottawa.

BUT OH WELL :):DB)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GO SABRES!!!!!!!

Good game by Buffalo. Just as I thought. A HIGH SCORING GAME. The Sabres figured out Lundqvist. The Sabres deserved this win. The only flaw was the Penalty Kill. They're going to need to work on that before they face Ottawa.

Good win for your team but it looks like the Rangers figured Miller out too ;) .

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GO SABRES!!!!!!!

Good win for your team but it looks like the Rangers figured Miller out too ;) .

BOOOOOO

the slugs dont deserve this at all!!

but the fans are so amazing

they are cheering on their team even tho they didnt win!

thats going to make the team feel amazing

and get inside the slugs head cuz they cheated!

They cheated like crazy.. how many times did they dive.. and how many penalties were called against the rangers that werent acual penalties. the sabres are so pathetic.

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! WWWWWAAAAAAHHH!!!!!! ;):P

*--------*! Nooo!

Ottawa vs. Buffalo? Dunno if thats the greatest match-up.. :blink:

Remember the Home-and-Home games vs. Buffalo and Ottawa.. that was ugly. Hopefully this won't get that ugly..

Very good point. . i remember those two games were absolutelly great.. and FULL of fights.. I cant wait untill some Senator beats up some sabre thats going to be good.