The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
its-staal-good-num-12

Game 6, Buffalo vs. Rangers

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GO SABRES!!!!!!!

Good game by Buffalo. Just as I thought. A HIGH SCORING GAME. The Sabres figured out Lundqvist. The Sabres deserved this win. The only flaw was the Penalty Kill. They're going to need to work on that before they face Ottawa.

BUT OH WELL :):DB)

Good win for your team but it looks like the Rangers figured Miller out too ;) .

Like I said. The biggest problem was the Penalty Kill. The Power Play for the Rangers kept them in the game. Yeah Miller didn't do so good on the PK but neither did the rest of the team.

*--------*! Nooo!

Ottawa vs. Buffalo? Dunno if thats the greatest match-up.. :blink:

Remember the Home-and-Home games vs. Buffalo and Ottawa.. that was ugly. Hopefully this won't get that ugly..

Very good point. . i remember those two games were absolutelly great.. and FULL of fights.. I cant wait untill some Senator beats up some sabre thats going to be good.

haha thats what im waiting for too

the fights and more fights :D

this is going to be a good series to entertain us :)

BOOOOOO

the slugs dont deserve this at all!!

but the fans are so amazing

they are cheering on their team even tho they didnt win!

thats going to make the team feel amazing

and get inside the slugs head cuz they cheated!

They didn't deserve it because they....played better? How did the Sabres cheat? The Rangers "cheated" just as many times as the Sabres did....dives/hooks/holds/interference/whathaveyou...the Rangers did it all too. Just as many missed calls on both sides.

Sabres got lucky with several calls or non-calls by the refs, but they made the Rangers pay for them. Shame to see the Rangers get kicked out. This, so far, has not been my hockey weekend. I'm favoring the Senators in the Conference finals.

To be perfectly honest, if the finals are Wings/Sabres... I'm gonna go for the Sabres. I like Drury that much.

Plus I'm sick of watching the Wings win every single game on television.

Like I said: The Sabres just outplayed the Rangers in this game. There was no "cheating" or favor by the refs. That's just ridiculous. And while I didn't watch the entire game, I think tonight's game was a first. There was no goal review in this game. :blink:

It's gonna be an San Jose v Ottawa Finals though. I don't see the Sabres outplaying the Sens. The Sens have a better 4 lines, and their D is a little better as well. I see another goaltender battle though.

BOOOOOO

the slugs dont deserve this at all!!

but the fans are so amazing

they are cheering on their team even tho they didnt win!

thats going to make the team feel amazing

and get inside the slugs head cuz they cheated!

They didn't deserve it because they....played better? How did the Sabres cheat? The Rangers "cheated" just as many times as the Sabres did....dives/hooks/holds/interference/whathaveyou...the Rangers did it all too. Just as many missed calls on both sides.

no they scored 1/2 of their goals off of powerplays, which shouldnt have even been there

the ranger would do as much as step a foot into the crease and there would be a penalty, or he would tap the other player w// the stick on the leg, and a penalty was called

but when the sabres practically ran over lundy there was no penalty...

no they scored 1/2 of their goals off of powerplays, which shouldnt have even been there

the ranger would do as much as step a foot into the crease and there would be a penalty, or he would tap the other player w// the stick on the leg, and a penalty was called

but when the sabres practically ran over lundy there was no penalty...

The Rangers scored PP goals as well, and I can give you specific and obvious examples of the Rangers interfering with Miller in games three and four that were not called. Not to mention the "phantom hold" that was called on Campbell in game four that lead to the game winning goal by Shanahan, yet when Zubrus had a breakaway earlier on, a Ranger (I forgot who it was now) had his whole arm around him, quite obviously, for quite some time but it was not called. Those are just a few specific examples that I can think of off the top of my head. The refs aren't handing Buffalo games (why would they favor Buffalo anyway? A Rangers win would be more beneficial to the league anyway), that's just what people say who are bitter about their team losing. Sure the Sabres have gotten breaks, but there have been many missed calls on the Rangers as well. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but it appears as though you are looking at this in a very biased way because you hate the Sabres - which is understandable, it is only natural, but that it how it seems.

Some of these posts are awesome. We cheated, the Rangers are angels who are the victims of referees, the Sabres are just an awful team who happened to get lucky in all 4 games they won. If we score on the PP, it's madness. Rangers score on the PP, meh who cares, Sabres deserved the penalty. Sabres dive, Rangers are tripped, cross checked, mugged, shot, decapitated blah blah. BTW where was wittle Sean Avery. He was going to hurt us... NOT! in Borat voice. He just showed me why he was voted most overated player in the NHL.

It's over. Next series. Ottawa is defiently are evil twin. Thought they could've taken the division from us if they didn't stumple out of the gate in October. Ottawa was 6-2 last year against in season and we still beat them in the playoffs. Although 3 of the games were decided in OT so it could've gone either way but Buffalo won all of them. This year it was 5-2-1, Ottawa. I'm still going with Buffalo in 7. Emery has really impressed me of late but the New Jersey offense is much different and not as stacked as ours.

I think our D is a little better, Offense is tied, goalies I give the slight edge to Miller, physical play Ottawa, PP Buffalo... haha jk, PK can't tell just becuase I wanna see how they match up in game 1. Still another tight series and Buffalo will take it.

The Ottawa / Buffalo series will be very interesting.. Don't think we'll see the bad blood we saw during that regular season game.

Both teams are highly skilled.

STATS:

Defense- I give the edge to Buffalo. Like last season, they throw their bodies in the line of fire so that shots don't make it through. Miller, though played average in Game 6 against the Rangers, is the difference.

Offense- Edge to Ottawa. Both team can roll 4 scoring lines, but I give a slight edge to Ottawa (Heatley 5, Spezza 5, Alfredsson 6 vs. Vanek 5, Drury 6, Campbell 3)

Power Play- Edge to Ottawa. (Ottawa 22.7% vs. Buffalo 14.6%) Buffalo's PP has been dismal. As the Canes proved last year, special teams is a difference maker.

Penalty Kill- Edge to Ottawa. (Ottawa 86% vs. Buffalo 84.4%)

Goalies- Edge to Buffalo. (Miller 1.88GAA vs. Emery 2.04GAA) Giving Edge to Miller due to experience.

I'm gonna say Ottawa in 7.

The Ottawa / Buffalo series will be very interesting.. Don't think we'll see the bad blood we saw during that regular season game.

STATS:

Defense- I give the edge to Buffalo. Like last season, they throw their bodies in the line of fire so that shots don't make it through. Miller, though played average in Game 6 against the Rangers, is the difference.

Offense- Edge to Ottawa. Both team can roll 4 scoring lines, but I give a slight edge to Ottawa (Heatley 5, Spezza 5, Alfredsson 6 vs. Vanek 5, Drury 6, Campbell 3)

Power Play- Edge to Ottawa. (Ottawa 22.7% vs. Buffalo 14.6%) Buffalo's PP has been dismal. As the Canes proved last year, special teams is a difference maker.

Goalies- Edge to Buffalo. (Miller 1.88GAA vs. Emery 2.04GAA) Giving Edge to Miller due to experience.

Sounds about right. Good work. I'm in for Ottawa in 7.

STATS:

Sounds about right. Good work. I'm in for Ottawa in 7.

I;m thinkin Sabres in 7.This is going to be a tough fought series that will probably come down to a weird bounce or a late pp goal in game 7.Both teams are fast and have great goalies and don't mind playing the body.This series whomever wins might be the best series of all this year!!

OK so here's some amusing stats: Guess who's they are

Games Played- 6

Shots on Goal- 23

+/- = -5

Points- 0, zilch, nada, zip, nothnin'

OK so here's some amusing stats: Guess who's they are

Games Played- 6

Shots on Goal- 23

+/- = -5

Points- 0, zilch, nada, zip, nothnin'