The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CaniacInCary

World Championships: Canes coverage

Thanks for the link a great read.

Grahame had 5 shutouts his last year with Tampa. He even broke the Lightning's record for the longest shutout time. I think the goalies play in Tampa (lol) this past season has shown that indeed Grahame is a very good goalie. And just like any other team out there, if you have a good team in front of you, your goalie is gonna shine. biggrin.gif

Exactly why I Hope he re-signs with us after next year

Canada against Czech republic... eric staal gets TWO goals.. one in the second period and a gamewinner in overtime. Doan and McClement had the other two canadian goals. Great job by Eric.

So USA plays Canada on Monday. Wonder if we will have a Grahame vs Ward matchup.

I wish I could watch that game. It will be great seeing our guys play against each other. I bet they have bets going :P

ya i know.. i cant wait untill monday.. i think i am not going to go to school so i can watch it. I CANT WAIT. Its going to be so much fun.. especially if its going to be Wardo Vs Crackers.

Game starts 12:15 EST.

I'm gonna have to wait till they post the game online to watch since I have to work till 3:30.

Game starts 12:15 EST.

I'm gonna have to wait till they post the game online to watch since I have to work till 3:30.

So if I want to watch this game today, how do I get it? (I'm way too lazy to research it myself)

So if I want to watch this game today, how do I get it? (I'm way too lazy to research it myself)

I don't know if anyone is interested in this, but the equipment manager from the Flyers is over in Moscow with the USA team and is writing a blog. It's on the website and I thought you would like what he wrote on May 2.

Today was just a practice day. We played a little ball hockey at the rink before practice and kicked the soccer ball around. I

YOWZA! what a pass by chad!!! this game is intense...score is 4-3 to finland right now, but we definitely have a shot. we just have to stay disciplined, it's obviously killing us