The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CaniacInCary

World Championships: Canes coverage

Rick Nash wins Gold for Canada. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes - and our boys did us proud. Way to go Staal, Williams and Ward!

Congrats on the Gold!

don't forget Commodore!!

A good runner up for our cup last year... Our boys looked so thrilled while they played the anthem... Come back hungry for another cup with the Canes guys! Congrats!!!

I don't think we have to worry about them coming back Cup Hungry, they are all embarassed by the way the season ended. The will come back in September with an attitude and a swagger!!

Congratulation's to Eric, Justin, Cam, Commie and to all the other Canadian players. I am happy for our boys and it was nice to see that they contributed to the win.

I cannot wait until Sept so we can see our boys back out on the ice.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Great game.. GO CANADA! I am so happy for our boys.. great job Staal, ward, williams, and commie! Its great that they got to compete and win something. Now I can see the hunger on Eric's face and I can see the concenration on Wardo's face. I can also see that really cute smile that commie does when he gets a penalty. We were laking those looks all season... great job guys. And lets not forget Erik cole, Andrew Hutchitson, John Graham, and Chad Larose.

Oh and i have to say that Rick Nash is an AMAZING player.. his last goal of the game was amazing!!!