The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
colliefan

Slogan for next season

That video gave me a major headache. I want to watch it again though to know what it says.. :blink:

I like that 'Unleash the Storm' that sounds pretty neat, and the 'Give it all ' is cool =]

No input from me though, I am the worst at phrases =\

Ooooh I really like this one

Me too. Also liked TH24's "at least were not the Buffaslugs"..that one cracked me up.

for my "slogan"..only thing i could come up with is "Something to Prove" or (for fun) "Not just a one-hit wonder". :blink:

Well, considering this past year was "Be a Champion", I'd kind of like to see them...

"Play Like a Champion" :P

I kind of like the one above, though. Season of Redemption. Can use a bunch of different "Hurricane Season" sayings with it.

"Git er done"

Best one yet, plays along with our Redneck Hockey theme. we could all show up at the RBC Center in plaid shirts with the sleeves cut out.

Best one yet, plays along with our Redneck Hockey theme. we could all show up at the RBC Center in plaid shirts with the sleeves cut out.

Except....not. You can't really claim to be a redneck, when you make millions of dollars doing jokes.

Which one of the Canes would take off his helmet and try to get people to smell it? :lol:

Except....not. You can't really claim to be a redneck, when you make millions of dollars doing jokes.

He is the highest paid comedian of this generation, gets three times the $$ per show than anyone else.