The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
colliefan

Slogan for next season

Do any of you remember some of the pre-Cup sarcastic slogans we would come up with?? Like "This is Hurricanes Hockey - yeah really!!!"

Unleash the Storm is very catchy and I would really like to see that one used. Maybe for the tailgate parties??? =D

Paint it on Posters and have people hold them up like

U N L E A S H T H E S TORM

Unleash the Storm is very catchy and I would really like to see that one used. Maybe for the tailgate parties??? =D

I wonder if the Canes's marketing department is really looking for a new slogan for this upcoming year? If so they need to go ahead and start working on putting a plan together. "Unleash the Storm" I feel would be a catchy slogan for the 2007-2008 year.

It doesn't hurt that I came up with this one HA HA HA Go ahead and give me my season tickets now hmmmmm

GO CANES/ UNLEASH THE STORM

I wonder if the Canes's marketing department is really looking for a new slogan for this upcoming year? If so they need to go ahead and start working on putting a plan together. "Unleash the Storm" I feel would be a catchy slogan for the 2007-2008 year.

It doesn't hurt that I came up with this one HA HA HA Go ahead and give me my season tickets now hmmmmm

I, too, like the slogan. If you get season tickets, can I get a pair of front row tickets for opening night since I started this thread? :}

I, too, like the slogan. If you get season tickets, can I get a pair of front row tickets for opening night since I started this thread? :}

Sure, I'm game, let the Canes give 4 tickets, two for you and two for me........