The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Hauser

Albany River Rats

Do the Rats still have some Avs prospects?
We have Johnny Boychuk, Mitch Love, Kyle Cumiskey, Michael Vernace, Cody McCormick, Dan DaSilva, Matt Murley, Antti Laaksonen, Cody McLeod are all Colorado players currently playing with the Rats.

We have Johnny Boychuk, Mitch Love, Kyle Cumiskey, Michael Vernace, Cody McCormick, Dan DaSilva, Matt Murley, Antti Laaksonen, Cody McLeod are all Colorado players currently playing with the Rats.

Weiman??

Weiman??

Oh yeah I am sorry and Tyler Weiman also is a Colorado player currently with the Rats.

That's what I thought. I really wish he was one of OUR prospects...:(
He is a free agent at the end of the year.

Excellent!! Go Rats!!

Keith is really rackin' up points this year & that's nice to see for him. Hope he makes it to 100 before the season's done for them (at that rate, it doesn't look like he'll have a problem w/ that though).

As always, thanks Max. :D

Excellent!! Go Rats!!

Keith is really rackin' up points this year & that's nice to see for him. Hope he makes it to 100 before the season's done for them (at that rate, it doesn't look like he'll have a problem w/ that though).

As always, thanks Max. :D

At the rate Keith is going I think he sould go over 100 even thow we only have 2 games left. And it was nice to see Nicolas Blanchard get his first pro goal tonight also.

Max, is Bobby Hughs playing there now? If so, what do you think, will he ready for some split duty next season?

Max, is Bobby Hughs playing there now? If so, what do you think, will he ready for some split duty next season?

Makes me wonder why a consistent scorer like Keith, who scored nearly 30 more points an AHL season than Eric Staal ever did - doesn't get more chances with the "big" team. Sofar, his 72 assists alone nearly equals Eric's total output during the lockout.