The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
melissa-2

Lindy Ruff A Finalist For Jack Adams Award

There's a difference between playing ugly and playing dirty.

It's like the article said: The Sabres can make the pretty plays. Perfect one timers, tic tac toe plays, etc.

However, Ruff wants them to get in the crease and just score any way possible. Ugly goals count the same as pretty ones.

*edited by admin*

Those types of posts are not allowed. Please do not do it again. And watch the language in the future.

i'm happy for lindy. the dude deserves to hoist the cup. at this point, buffalo's the team i wouldn't mind see winning the cup. I just love there style of play. and lindy's hilarious....that a JOKE!! The definition of a JOKE!!! A JOKE!!! :lol:

There's a difference between playing ugly and playing dirty.

It's like the article said: The Sabres can make the pretty plays. Perfect one timers, tic tac toe plays, etc.

However, Ruff wants them to get in the crease and just score any way possible. Ugly goals count the same as pretty ones.

yeah you're right, sry to start anything

If Alan V wins it he might as well give it to Luongo. Luongo is the Goalie, Defense, Team Bus Driver, etc. He does everything but, a good job by Alan V.

It's really hard to overlook the crazy turnaround the Pens had. I give it to Michel Therrien.

The only award he should be nominated for is the Jack *edit* Trophy !!!!

Agreed.

It should go to Therrien. He took a very young team into the playoffs. Yeah their were eliminated in the first round, but the fact that Pittsburgh got there with those young kids when everyone thought they wouldn't make it. He kept the team focused when all the talk was about Pitt moving to Kansas City.

Ruff hasn't had to do anything. Yeah he had some injuries throughout the year, but that team is so deep no matter who is coach that team would have done just as well.