The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac-97

When Does The Frenzy Start

Noooooooo!!!

Todd White to Atlanta.

$2.23 that's exactly in our range. *edit* is JR doing

My guess is JR balked at giving a 32 year old player who has never played for the team a 4 year contract, which is a smart move, IMO.

exactly after we get through with him he'll wish he didnt pick "Blueland" haha Interesting of whom we'll be going after now, JR didnt pull the trigger for some reason cause he was in our price range

Eklund

Kariya to Pens

Briere closer to Montreal (WTP has to be loving that)

Where are you getting your Eklund info?

Season Ticket Holder Chat

Eklund

Kariya to Pens

oh well thats no good

:lol: can't be a STH when you don't even live in the state... *emo*

Eklund

Kariya to Pens

oh well thats no good

:lol: can't be a STH when you don't even live in the state... *emo*

you don't have to be in the state, you just pay a fee at the web site. you do have to have a credit card and money!

www.hockeybuzz.com

everybody is goin to s SE team except Carolina, *edit*

Yep...

Oh, and the Panthers also got Zednik, which is great, ya know... since they needed another scorer and all...

ugh

This is starting to get really bad really quick... However, I'll still feel great if we're somehow able to land Pitkanen from Philly... Maybe thats whats going on and instead of trading for him, we're simply gonna let the arbitration go its course and then sign him for whatever he gets after Philly lets him walk... Either that, or the deal is still being worked on

Just wondering if anyone has JR's phone number... Maybe we should check and make sure he knows about the free agency starting today... :unsure:

Yeah it's quite underwhelming so far....no White and no McLean...two guys I thought would help us out.

Quite being so slow JR....please spend some money so we have a shot at the Cup again!

GEEZ!

Just wondering if anyone has JR's phone number... Maybe we should check and make sure he knows about the free agency starting today... :unsure:

Yeah it's quite underwhelming so far....no White and no McLean...two guys I thought would help us out.

Quite being so slow JR....please spend some money so we have a shot at the Cup again!

GEEZ!

What is confusing me is that White and McLean signed for $$$ we had slotted for that position.

Either JR is asleep at the wheel or there is something better out there that none of us has picked up on.

Looks like the SouthEast division will be a lot better than last year and if we dont hurry and pick up and big time player wether it be a Center or D-man we just need to pick up someone anyone fast before there all gone

I can understand about White... four years was a little much, and he'll be eager for the chance to play with either Kovalchuk or Hossa, but McLean just stumps me. I can understand why the Avs didn't sign him, but as for the Canes... that just doesn't make any sense...

JR's either asleep or pulling some strings here... <_<

Looks like the SouthEast division will be a lot better than last year and if we dont hurry and pick up and big time player wether it be a Center or D-man we just need to pick up someone anyone fast before there all gone

At the end of the day we have a great team, they will be rested and hungry. JR has stated that JoVa is not out of the picture entirely so there is our third line center. And before you flame him - HE DOES WIN FACEOFFS CONSISTENTLY. There are still some deals to be had and two months before training camps open officially though Brindy Camp will open in the next couple of weeks.