The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac-97

Hurricanes Announce Exhibition Schedule

do you wait in line the same day of the game or is it before?

I'm sure that the remaining tickets for the public won't be release until the morning of the freebie. Obviously the earlier you get there the better chance of getting good seats. If there are 8000 tickets to be given out you should be able to get ticket(s) so long as you get there at a reasonable hour. I know that my family will be there pretty early, get our tickets and enjoy the festivities. :D

That is the way it was done last time. You go the day OF the game early and wait in line. It may be done differently this year but thats how it was done at the last freebie. I think I got there sometime around 11am but I THINK the game was a 5pm. Might do good to get there earlier this year....

So what is a good time to arrive and still be able to get seats? I dont really want 1st level 3rd level is fine But if im driving 4 hours I want to make sure i get a seat!!!

This is assuming they dont make them available before the day of the game

So what is a good time to arrive and still be able to get seats? I dont really want 1st level 3rd level is fine But if im driving 4 hours I want to make sure i get a seat!!!

This is assuming they dont make them available before the day of the game

If I was you I would plan on being there around 9am, I'm sure the festivities will crank up somtime between 9 and 10am.

Well, that actually works out for me. Unfortunately, classes start long before the 16th, so if the game starts at 3, it should end at like 6. Which means I've got plenty of time to get back to ECU.

Get back to ECU, Try getting back to Virginia Tech the next morning for a 8am, oh yea cant wait.

Do the Mini-Plan ticket holders get seats or do they have to get the freebies? Just wondering because right now I am not going to be a season ticket holder.