The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Game 2 Sens/Slugs

Question.. Has Gerber played at all this playoffs? I asked earlier, but no one answered..

I don't think so but I'm not positive.

Questionable calls to cause that 5 on 3 but Buffalo's special teams once again fail.

Aww man, I drew the perfect picture for this playoff series.. but the Sabres aren't living up to it :(

I'll post it anyways..

gosabres.png

:D

Nice picture but I think you have the logos mixed up :P

Aww man, I drew the perfect picture for this playoff series.. but the Sabres aren't living up to it :(

I'll post it anyways..

gosabres.png

:D

Nice picture but I think you have the logos mixed up :P

Well you see.. those three goals by the Sens weren't supposed to go in.. so my picture would have been right..

and besides, they can still win, just because the Sens are winning one and have already won one means nothing. They are playing the Sabres anyways.. and they usually show up in the third period.. I believe in them really and my gosh I HATE THE SENATORS!

Question.. Has Gerber played at all this playoffs? I asked earlier, but no one answered..

Gerber played in six playoff games for us last year IIRC. I think he got a shutout too.

I figured you guys would have something to say about Catherine's picture. I told her to post it, so if you don't like it, blame me. :lol:

Well you see.. those three goals by the Sens weren't supposed to go in.. so my picture would have been right..

and besides, they can still win, just because the Sens are winning one and have already won one means nothing. They are playing the Sabres anyways.. and they usually show up in the third period.. I believe in them really and my gosh I HATE THE SENATORS!

If those goals weren't supposed to go in, I guess Miller didn't get the memo.

If those goals weren't supposed to go in, I guess Miller didn't get the memo.

Ottawa's defense is starting to put a strangle hold on the Slug's Offense. They're having a tough time getting across the neutral zone.

Ottawa's defense is starting to put a strangle hold on the Slug's Offense. They're having a tough time getting across the neutral zone.

No kidding sabres really came out flying in the first i was really starting to worry but i think they played a little too hard and wore themselves out more then they wanted and ottawa has stepped up their game, creating turn overs everywhere.

Overall, Ottawa looks to be the better team. Special teams will be the death of the Slugs. PP=9 for 30

Did I just hear that right? Miller asking the crowd to be kind to his "mates"? The boo birds are out.....

Overall, Ottawa looks to be the better team. Special teams will be the death of the Slugs. PP=9 for 30

Did I just hear that right? Miller asking the crowd to be kind to his "mates"? The boo birds are out.....

Wow, just like in the Rangers games where Buffalo scored with 7 seconds left because a Ranger who was supposed to be there got "tackled" A senator just got *edit* holy crap cross checked to get the puck free for this puck to goto the point.....

jeez

Basically, the Sabres are the luckiest punks I have ever seen. They said WE beat them by luck? Bull! That's two times they've had to win in OT off last-second goals!

I cant wait to hear our resident Buffalo fans excuses for the booing this time, like it was a gust of wind through the arena... or they were really saying MOOO... :blink:

I cant wait to hear our resident Buffalo fans excuses for the booing this time, like it was a gust of wind through the arena... or they were really saying MOOO... :blink:

:lol::lol: Hard to deny when your goalie's pleading with the crowd to stop.