The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
ianhimself

New Hurricanes jerseys

Well, if they wind up really looking like that, then I don't think that's too badly done. Not much different than what we have now. Thanks for posting that, kmis, & welcome to the boards.

So a couple extra white lines and a black neck area. Don't really care for the white line and I still think think they should've just left 'em the way they were but whatever.....That's okay though, pretty much exactly what we have now so I can save my money for that alternate jersey whenvever they unveil it.

PS: What is Anson Carter doing on the bench there. He better not be back. ;)

Brindy's got his jersey tucked in at the back as well. Now that is what you call detail!!! That wasn't there in past games was it???

Thanks for posting...if these are them, I don't particularly care for the change. The white shoulder outline is silly looking. If an outline was "needed", I wish they'd have used the silver instead of the white so it wouldn't stand out so much.

It seems to be the popular thing in the nhl right now to ruin good jerseys and the canes did the same with their new ones. They're going to start calling us the candy Canes again...

Guess I'm in the minority cause I kind of like the white stripe. I'm glad they didn't do too many changes. I would buy one, but i'll stick to my 2 "vintage" jerseys for now.

Maybe if Gleason re-signs after the 2008 season I'll get his in the new look.

Guess I'm in the minority cause I kind of like the white stripe. I'm glad they didn't do too many changes. I would buy one, but i'll stick to my 2 "vintage" jerseys for now.

Maybe if Gleason re-signs after the 2008 season I'll get his in the new look.

It could have been worse I guess, but that white stripe looks stupid. Adds nothing. Changes just for the sake of change. Dear Lord I hope they drop that thing.

They don't look bad overall, but I really don't see the point in having those white stripes. I guess the only thing that matters is the quality of play of the guys wearing those jerseys.

It's different, but I can deal. Never was a fan of the red jerseys in the first place. Now if they reversed it, and gave the white jerseys a red stripe, that'd be messed up.

As I said in the other thread on jerseys, these may not be accurate. If you notice on the EA screenshots, Columbus's away jerseys have silver on them (striping between the white body and blue shoulders). In reality, there is NO silver anywhere outside of the logo and the NHL symbol on the jersey. In addition, the v-neck is white in EA's picture. It's blue in real life.

Take these with a grain of salt, folks. There's a good chance they're true, but there's also a good chance they aren't.

Could be worse, but then again what's the point if you're only doing something that minor. It'd make more sense if the area inside the stripe was a different color, like black (though that'd make us look exactly like the Devils) or white also. Still it could grow on me I guess.

Well I actually like the new stripe, it makes the jerseys look a little more like a traditional hockey jersey (imo). Im glad they didnt mess with the jersey too much.