The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
ianhimself

New Hurricanes jerseys

Ok ok now that we know what they're going to look like, all I have to ask is, When, When are they going to finally reveal the real ones?

So that means the older jerseys will be cheaper, right?! :lol:

BTW, in regards to your sig line: I'm a Yankees, Canes, and GIANTS fan fyi... ;)

Ok ok now that we know what they're going to look like, all I have to ask is, When, When are they going to finally reveal the real ones?

BTW, in regards to your sig line: I'm a Yankees, Canes, and GIANTS fan fyi... ;)

we wish on the old jersey's but the have renamed those "Vintage" so they can still charge high prices!!LOL

we wish on the old jersey's but the have renamed those "Vintage" so they can still charge high prices!!LOL

Good point!

lol. I kinda wish we made bigger changes though. With the red lines on the white jersey, we really do look like candy canes.

in last years game they had the horn right, they probably will have it right again this year... its just a trailer... dont look too far into it. They still have to do a lot of polishing and development before the game is released.

The white lines need to go. It would have looked better with black or silver lines.

I actually think the white lines make it look official unlike before.

its just curious that EA shows a jersey change and i haven't seen any press release from the canes about a change in design

Caniac carnival my friend

It's comming and I'm betting that EA has got it on the dot what ours is going to be, well for the most part atleast

The change isn't that substantial, not a major overhaul at all, so it doesn't really warrant an official announcement or anything like that. Jerseys and logos also get leaked all the time and the official source rarely comment until the actual unveiling.

As for the lines, the white line on the red jerseys are best. Black lines would make them look more like the Devils and seem as if someone took a sharpie and drew on it. Same goes for a silver line, not to mention it would just look tacky. Copy the image and photoshop in the different colors if you don't believe. They made the right choice.