The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
AppState_mj

select-a-seat for 7/25

Good news...(or maybe not).... All is well in Canesland with ticket sales. My ticket rep told me that center ice is sold very well, and couldn't find me two seats to move mine to in 120 or 121 (unless I wanted on the glass). Overall, especially with the way last season ended, they are quite pleased with the amount of renewals and upgrades for the upcoming season.

Good news...unless you're trying to move your seats ;)

Good news...(or maybe not).... All is well in Canesland with ticket sales. My ticket rep told me that center ice is sold very well, and couldn't find me two seats to move mine to in 120 or 121 (unless I wanted on the glass). Overall, especially with the way last season ended, they are quite pleased with the amount of renewals and upgrades for the upcoming season.

Well I was supposed to go to SAS tomorrow night at 6:00 I think, but my husband just had a wild hair to upgrade to full season plans so we get to go this evening instead. I hope he doesn' throw this back up later and tell me it was my supposed to be my present for about 5 special occasions. :huh:

What about 102? We were in 117 last year and were hoping to move over into either 102 or 121 this year....Glad to hear the ticket sales are going well, but it looks like we may be out of luck for moving to the "Canes shoot twice" side of Center Ice.

Our priority is today, 5:30. Getting antsy....

I will post an update after i return tonight, I hope to execute my master plan which is to get my same seats as last season but upgrade two to full season. Was told I had to wait until 24gamer time to do that.

What about 102? We were in 117 last year and were hoping to move over into either 102 or 121 this year....Glad to hear the ticket sales are going well, but it looks like we may be out of luck for moving to the "Canes shoot twice" side of Center Ice.

Not sure but I'm gonna guess they're pretty limited in those sections unless you don't mind sitting close to the glass. We were pretty specific for what we were looking for though. Maybe you'll have better luck?

Not sure but I'm gonna guess they're pretty limited in those sections unless you don't mind sitting close to the glass. We were pretty specific for what we were looking for though. Maybe you'll have better luck?

anyone have their seat selctor day for tommorrow? my appointment time is 4:00. just wondering if anyone from this board will be there, maybe meet some of you all.

5 PM for me. I will be poking around in Section 338 as I have been there for several years.

I think our crowd would be happier sitting farther back than last year (I think we were J?) if it meant seeing the Canes shoot twice. It'll be tough if our choice is XX in 102 vs. J in 117, though.

Will Be there at 8:00

Had 10 Game Pack Last 3 Seasons , 304 for the Cup - 305 Last Season

Upping to a 24 - looking to stay in the Balcony Premier Doesnt have to be Center Ice But Hopefully in a decent Row.

My six 24 game pack tickets are low man on totem pole, our appointment not until Thursday (26th) at 8:00pm. My first time, I am so excited, I hope I am not disappointed. I am keeping an open mind though about my expectations. I will be in 300 section hopefully on south side. Are you allowed to pick 3 seats on 2 rows back to back from each other or do they have to be six in a row? Hope everyone gets what they want!!!! Good Luck and have fun!!!!! :P

My six 24 game pack tickets are low man on totem pole, our appointment not until Thursday (26th) at 8:00pm. My first time, I am so excited, I hope I am not disappointed. I am keeping an open mind though about my expectations. I will be in 300 section hopefully on south side. Are you allowed to pick 3 seats on 2 rows back to back from each other or do they have to be six in a row? Hope everyone gets what they want!!!! Good Luck and have fun!!!!! :P

You can pick your seats anywhere you want. If you want all 6 on the same row or 3 seats in one row and the other 3 in the row behind, wherever you want. They do ask that you don't pick seats that will leave one seat as singles are too hard to sell. So if there are 4 seats together but you only need 3, they'd rather you not pick those, but they can't stop you.

When I was there last night, there were a couple singles already.

Just got back and was able to execute my master plan

2 seats 303 full season

2 seats 303 next to full season but on 24 game plan

2 seats 334 24 game plan for my step son.

whooohooo let there be hockey.

2 seats 303 full season

I just got back from our 8:30 time. Here's the countdown:

3 seats in 117 :D (moved back a few rows to avoid double glass viewing. Genedoc, we must have been in the same row last year!). Not many seats in 117, relatively speaking. Across in 108 there were more, but having to look around the players' benches is aggravating.

2 new flags to replace the really, really faded and frayed ones that did NOT bring us luck last year. :)

1 Visa bill coming, the later the better! :blink:

There was a lot less white tags and "available" sheets than last year. I guess quite a few people were happy with there seats from last year. I had to walk all four curves before I found 2 together that I liked. But it just felt good to be back in the RBC with some hockey playing on the big screen.

2 seats 303 full season

I just got back from our 8:30 time. Here's the countdown:

3 seats in 117 :D (moved back a few rows to avoid double glass viewing. Genedoc, we must have been in the same row last year!). Not many seats in 117, relatively speaking. Across in 108 there were more, but having to look around the players' benches is aggravating.

2 new flags to replace the really, really faded and frayed ones that did NOT bring us luck last year. :)

1 Visa bill coming, the later the better! :blink:

We were 117, L, 5-8 last year. I'm pretty sure we sat next to you, because we noticed at the select a seat yesterday that the "guy with the flags" had given up his seats (L9 & 10 I think). We gave those up this year to move over into section 122. MUCH better view of the Canes shoot twice zone. We also moved a couple of rows back to get some of the glass out of our way, and we're all the way over on the aisle so we've got an great side ice angle. Very happy about being down where we shoot twice. I didn't think I'd care last season but I did.

just got back to boone.

section 303, row H

i just about freaked....i had mine picked out, went to the box office to pay for them, the girl tells me they arent available. the white paper had been put on the two seats by mistake. they were already taken i had mingled around the arena after picking them out, so i figured now there werent gonna be any good ones left. i was so mad, figuring i'm gonna get stuck behind glass obstructions or whatever......but, there were two available only one row up from the others.....whew!!!!!!!

I'll be going Thursday night @ 8:30 to select my seat. Can't wait! I hope all of the good seats aren't taken by then.

Me too!!!! I will see you there!!! I have picked out my "Quest" T-shirt and will be wearing white shorts. Say hello!!!