The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
AppState_mj

select-a-seat for 7/25

Got back about an hour ago. Weren't any seats left that I liked in the mezzanine so I moved down to section 130, row N, seat 10.

As a lowly 10 gamer, I'm at the mercy of you guys grabbing the good stuff...how'd the seating availability left look in the lower rows of the Storm's traditional grounds: 303, 304, or 305 (Balcony Premier, on the bench side)? Thanks...

Interesting fact about SAS:

I went 7/24 at 5:30PM and moved from Sec 101 to Sec 102. Before you make your change, your original seat is unavailable to anyone, so that is "in your pocket" if you don't find something better.

So what happened to my very good Sec 101 seats? Well the "available tag" doesn't go on until the next day. Therefore, those that chose later on 7/24 (and at least one person has posted a 7PM selection time) never saw that "available" seat. Now if you're a STH, that very good seat may have gone to someone early on 7/25 (perhaps a 24 pack customer) when the "available tag" finally was on the seat.

Result: Getting an earlier TIME (e.g. on day 2 or 3) may be more valuable than an earlier DATE with a late time. I didn't plan it this way, but I'm happy I got the 2 seats in Sec 102.

Well Im keeping the same bad seats we have had for seven years... 306 Mezzanine with nobody behind us about even with the goal line. We went to select a seat for about three years and just figured we didn't or would ever like anything better. Cant wait for OCTOBER!!!!! Congats to everyone who ugraded this year!

As a lowly 10 gamer, I'm at the mercy of you guys grabbing the good stuff...how'd the seating availability left look in the lower rows of the Storm's traditional grounds: 303, 304, or 305 (Balcony Premier, on the bench side)? Thanks...

On Wednsday night 304 had been pretty much been cleaned out , 303 had slim Pickings but 305 was wide open -- I got Row D in that section (1ST row) but row E and F had pairs , threes and Fours available.

there were quite a few seats left in 303 and 305 in the lower rows. none in 304. i am in 303, but moved up to row H. i dont like the lower rows in those sections, the glass is in the way. there were also some good ones left across the other side of the arena, in 525, 326. this was as of yesterday 4:00. how many tickets are you getting?

Went and got seats tonight!!!!!! Section 116 4th row up! WOOT!

You will be a couple sections over from me, 113 4th row. Although when I'm sitting in the seats, we're actually in Sec. 114, but have to enter through Sec. 113.

I'm very excited about being that close. Can the season get here any sooner.

there were quite a few seats left in 303 and 305 in the lower rows. none in 304. i am in 303, but moved up to row H. i dont like the lower rows in those sections, the glass is in the way. there were also some good ones left across the other side of the arena, in 525, 326. this was as of yesterday 4:00. how many tickets are you getting?

Thanks for the update...sounds like I should be fine 'so far' with 303 or 305. I need three seats.

Went and got seats tonight!!!!!! Section 116 4th row up! WOOT!

You will be a couple sections over from me, 113 4th row. Although when I'm sitting in the seats, we're actually in Sec. 114, but have to enter through Sec. 113.

I'm very excited about being that close. Can the season get here any sooner.

We originally wanted seats in the 113/144 area, but there were only singles left until you got about 1/3 of the way up the section so we decided to move on over to sideline.

We got our seats yesterday!! 303/D/22 and 23

Your next to me, I have 303 D 14,15,16,17!! Howdy Neighbor!!

Well hey there! My parents have 303/D/24 and 25.

hey thats cool. i'm in 303 too. a couple of rows up from you guys. seems like there were a few others on this board in 303 also.

Sure hope no one took 325 G 1-2. Those are mine. Ever since I sent my payment info in to lock them in from last year I've been paranoid that we'd somehow lose them.

Not that I don't have faith...just paranoid...I love my seats. :rolleyes:

hey thats cool. i'm in 303 too. a couple of rows up from you guys. seems like there were a few others on this board in 303 also.

I'm in 303 G! We're gonna have so much fun this season. :)

what number seats...i'm in 303 H, i'm right behind you!!!! thats awesome so many people from this board in 303

what number seats...i'm in 303 H, i'm right behind you!!!! thats awesome so many people from this board in 303

I don't have the sheet in front of me but I think my seat is 18 or 19.

i think i will need to make little cards with forum names on them and just hold them up at games to take role!! LOL

or we could just call ourselves the 303 gang or group 300

i think i will need to make little cards with forum names on them and just hold them up at games to take role!! LOL

or we could just call ourselves the 303 gang or group 300

I'm in 304 Row D.