The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
cupkrazy

Staal Arrested!!!!!

He might be a millionaire, but he's still a kid. Bet his wife-to-be wasn't too happy with him :lol:

He might be a millionaire, but he's still a kid. Bet his wife-to-be wasn't too happy with him :lol:

Just sounds like a party that got out of hand. Nothing really serious and no one got hurt. I know with all the Lohan news these days, people might automatically expect the worst, but at least this was just one of those things that happens when young guys get rowdy.

Eh, so he got drunk and made a fool of himself. He's the same age as a college kid, where a lot of people do that once or twice. No harm, no foul. It's not admirable, but it's not as bad as what's swirling around Michael Vick, anyway.

Just sounds like a party that got out of hand. Nothing really serious and no one got hurt. I know with all the Lohan news these days, people might automatically expect the worst, but at least this was just one of those things that happens when young guys get rowdy.

Sounds like a batchelor party to me.

Sounds like a batchelor party to me.

I agree. However with all the happenings in the sports world with arrests and the legal problems, I can almost bet ESPN is going to roll with this one. If anyone is at home watching, keep us posted on what they are saying. I'm stuck at work.

He's legal. Its not like he was drinking underage unlike his younger brother Jordan.

It was a bachelor party, what'd you expect. And Its not like they were drinking and driving either. When you get 20 some young guys together with beer, their gonna get obnoxious and be loud and disorderly. Crap, I'm surprised I wasn't arrested for half the parties I've been too.

Never a good thing, but really bad timing with all the other sports airing their dirty laundry at the moment. Eric's of legal age so it seems this could only turn ugly for him if he was the one purchasing the alcohol for those underage... On that score, one would hope that Eric wouldn't have put himself in that position.

Never a good thing, but really bad timing with all the other sports airing their dirty laundry at the moment. Eric's of legal age so it seems this could only turn ugly for him if he was the one purchasing the alcohol for those underage... On that score, one would hope that Eric wouldn't have put himself in that position.

As adults, we sort of know what took place and it does sound minor! With that said, even if the charges get dropped, parents still have to explain to their children why Staal was arrested after seeing it on TV or hearing about it. That is the only bad thing I see wrong with this.

Meh, no big deal. It's a bachelor party, which means it's a horrible one if the cops don't arrive. The Vick thing will have no affect on this, and it'll be forgotten in a week.

I wonder how this will affect his EA cover.

I hope they don't drop him. It's a possibility now.

I doubt it, all he did was be mouthy during his bachelor party!! Not like dog fighting.

Really? For this?

It is a misdemeanor... It's not a big deal to me but I think there's a possiblity that EA might freak out. They'd say that he isn't a good role model for kids who might buy the game.

Really? For this?

It is a misdemeanor... It's not a big deal to me but I think there's a possiblity that EA might freak out. They'd say that he isn't a good role model for kids who might buy the game.

Shoot....I didn't even think about that. This is not good.

Maybe all the beer was purchased in Canada where 18/19 (depending on the province) is the legal age for purchase. Also, at least it was just beer, nothing stronger or anything illegal like pros!