The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
cupkrazy

Staal Arrested!!!!!

Why is this still news? Even the prosector is saying this was just a party that got too loud.

Pipe down. It was just an update to let fans get confirmation that nothing is going to happen. Jeez.

Why is this still news? Even the prosector is saying this was just a party that got too loud.

+1 to that.

12 pages for this, lucky to get 2 pages on a good hockey topic :(

You know what gets me...ESPN does not want hockey back, or maybe they do...who knows...see here: http://forums.carolinahurricanes.com/index...763&hl=espn but they sure do pay attention to hockey news. :huh:

Thanks CANIAC4LIFE91 for the update on the brothers. I don't have much time to search around the web. You made it eaasy for me :D

it is their own fault because the were partying and they should be more responsibable and the are adults they should know that! :huh:

you must be a teenager and never marrried or else you would understand a "bachelor party" and realize that this had to be the tamest one that has ever been.

you must be a teenager and never marrried or else you would understand a "bachelor party" and realize that this had to be the tamest one that has ever been.

To be sure, C97, I think my own better half had the nation's tamest bachelor party organized -- not thrown -- in his honor, roughly a month before our semi-big day in February '88 (we had about 15 guests at our wedding).

That said, I hope I've more than made up for his lost time! :P

Jan/GSBG

So it looks like all are taking a plea deal for disorderly conduct and will be fined $587.....

Agent: Staals Offered Plea Deals in Minnesota Case

By JOE MANDAK

Associated Press Writer

Posted: Aug. 8, 2007

PITTSBURGH

jskdfjasklbnsjvnsjgnavbnengasfgnsjgnsdjfbneuigbnwquibniuvbngiuwi2

hubbablabing is fun hubbablabing fjsaghsafjwiodgnwjsdvneuwhvnusidvbuwedhguwehnfuiwnbfuisahviaeiuhiruuifaiuefhawiu

nhveasiunhwiuhtw

What the hell kind of posts are these? Enjoy your new warning and custom title. If you do anything even remotely wrong here in the next while I am instructing our staff members to ban you indefinitely. We do not tolerate these trash here!

Thank you sincerely for laying down the law, Marcus, for the sake of the Canes boards. You rock! :D

he is just being a teen

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::

Which "he," WhitneyBoy13? Eric (age 22) -- who hasn't been a teen since 2004 -- or Jordan (age 18)?

*insert puzzled smiley here*

Jan/GSBG