The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
copcaniac

preseason

how do you get tickets to the 1st preseason game? a bunch of friends of mine want to go since its free and they have never been to a game

show up early at the Caniac Carnival.

how do you get tickets to the 1st preseason game? a bunch of friends of mine want to go since its free and they have never been to a game

thats it?

I heard that Season ticket holders have priority.

i have heard that also

not exactly, Season ticket holders will be sent their tickets for their seats. There will be 8,000 available to the general public.

not exactly, Season ticket holders will be sent their tickets for their seats. There will be 8,000 available to the general public.

so how does the general public get them? do they have to wait in line at the door or can they order them?

thats it?

show up early and go to the box office.

thats it?

so does that mean i cant order tickets before that day?

thats it?

correct, you have to show up at the box office at the Caniac Carnival to get them.

thats it?

correct, you have to show up at the box office at the Caniac Carnival to get them.

thanks! thats what i wanted to know......

Only 8000 free tickets? Are there really 10,000 season ticket holders? what are the doing with the other seats?

if they are only 8000 available then I might get there and not have a seat :( :( :( :(

well 2 seasons ago (3 years ago) they did the same thing

and what they did was had a tent outside of the north entrance up, and you had to get there early, and wait in line, and they gave you how many tickets you needed

like i had 200 section tickets, while others had 100 section and then later people got 300 section tickets

not sure if they're doing it like that this year tho

:)

Only 8000 free tickets? Are there really 10,000 season ticket holders? what are the doing with the other seats?

if they are only 8000 available then I might get there and not have a seat :(:(:(:(

If you add full season, 24gamers, 10gamers, then yes, possibly more than 10k

awww man... :(

she was kidding, ALL season ticket holders will be mailed their tickets regardless of plan.

And, I would imagine, many season ticket holders will not be able to go or will not want to go...so if you're not a season ticket holder and don't want to chance waiting in line, you may want to post your interest for tickets on the "swap meet" section of the board. Some season ticket holder will likely be happy to give you their tickets if they're not otherwise able to use them. Good luck!

awww man... :(

she was kidding, ALL season ticket holders will be mailed their tickets regardless of plan.

And, I would imagine, many season ticket holders will not be able to go or will not want to go...so if you're not a season ticket holder and don't want to chance waiting in line, you may want to post your interest for tickets on the "swap meet" section of the board. Some season ticket holder will likely be happy to give you their tickets if they're not otherwise able to use them. Good luck!

that is a good idea, i will be getting 6 but don't know if all 6 of my folks will be going that day.

only full season ticket holders or mini plans also? I have a 10 pack..so do I qualify?

My sister had the same question as she just purchased a 10 game pack. So she asked her ticket rep and according to him 10 gamers will also get tickets but won't be in your normal seats.

Said the preseason tix will come in the package with the regular season tix.