The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
fearthecanes-ch1

Odd question

I have put my jersey on once...and I started overheating immediately so I took it off.

Player t's are much better to wear in the swealtering heat.

I don't break out the jerseys unless I'm going to a game or going to a practice (sometimes).

I have worn the LaRose and Whitney player t-shirts as well as other canes t-shirts.

I have two canes tee's that I wear mostly around college....but on a side note, I took a trip down to disney world and saw two people rockin' the full out canes jerseys

It's been a really hot Summer this year, so I haven't worn any of my jerseys since our win over the Panthers in April. But, I wear my player shirts and others at least twice a week. I don't know who that was in Florida wearing their jerseys, but I would have had a heat stroke!!!

Ha, thats cool. I wear my player tee's too. Im wearing my jersey round the house now (i have 3 jerseys). Heres another question.. Im going to the Canes game when they visit the Blue Jackets. I want to go all decked out to support the Canes, Im getting tickets at our bench. I usually paint my face red and white, wear my jersey with my hurricanes hoodie underneath. i have 2 sets of black, red, white beads i wear.. and a black/red boa type thing to wear around my neck, as well as a hockey stick with the canes flag incorporated on it. Should I do all of that to go to the away game? LOL.. i dont want to get killed..

I don't think Columbus people are that crazy, but then again, they seemed like were all about booing during the draft this year. haha

Something that I would make sure to do though would be to find out whether you can even bring that stick into the arena. Some places have different rules regarding things like that.

I've worn mine only a couple of times at night. It's been hot, even up here. I've been wearing Canes t-shirts and my Brind'Amour player shirt, though. If you're going to Columbus, I say do your thing. I've done it in Toronto, Montreal - even in Buffalo, and no one said a thing to me...and you know how they are. ;)

I only wear mine for Hurricane related events.

That's when I wear my lone piece of Canes gear: my "Gerber 29" T-shirt, which I picked up at RBC's Eye in March '06. During those times, I make sure to wear it sparingly and gently, since that's my only item of team attire.

Jan/GSBG

I'm always freezing, so I have worn my Commodore jersey several times this summer. I wear my Canes tee at least once a week, though. I had a blast running around Austria in it, too. Got some weird looks, but anything for the Canes! :)

Half of my t shirts are canes shirts! I have a cam ward eric staal erik cole and rod brind'amour that I wear a lot. I sometimes wear my ward jersey when I skate.

so far for me I have not worn my jersey at all in the off season, it has just been way to hot. however i wear one of the many canes tshirts i have 5-7 days out of the week. the jersey gets worn when i watch games on tv, when i go to the rbc center, friends houses, out to dinner, and on and on.

hey good question. i usually only wear mine at the games. its too hot to wear it right now anyway. i will wear it to school and around town for big events (the start of the season, the start of the playoffs, etc). and i wear it during the playoffs sometimes when watching the games from home.

I only wear my jersey for games at the RBC Center. I always wear it with the same pair of pants, a lucky pair of socks, a specific pair of tennis shoes and usually the same shirt underneath it (shirt selection depends on how hot or cold it is outside).

Of course, I have way too many Canes t-shirts that make regular rotation all throughout the year.