The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
bubblyasherz

Who's your favorite Cane?

I have to pick ONE?????

Ok... Erik Cole is definitely #1 for me. Followed by Williams, Whitney and Ward.... hmm, do I sense a W theme here? :)

But then there's Big Mike, Tanabe, Staal, Johnny Grahame and of course our captain. I love them all!

I don't have one favorite player, i kind of had to give up on that because I kept switching it, but I love larose, cole, hutchinson and grahame.

I don't have one favorite player, i kind of had to give up on that because I kept switching it, but I love larose, cole, hutchinson and grahame.

woahhh.

and all those people are on the USA Team.

haha i thought that was weird. :)

you guys know mine. :wub: #22

Wow...Canes aren't so high on staal, can't really disagree though. If the "other" player is winning than its safe to say that the love is spread around amongst the fans and certain players. Every male fan has his man crush, sad but true.

Wow...Canes aren't so high on staal, can't really disagree though. If the "other" player is winning than its safe to say that the love is spread around amongst the fans and certain players. Every male fan has his man crush, sad but true.

I like Staal, but my favorite is Cam