The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
bubblyasherz

Who's your favorite Cane?

Ok, I have to get this out...

We couldnt have a Hurricanes team is it werent for ALL of these guys. So im not gonna vote because im thankful that we have the canes, instead of just one person.

Amen, allelluiah! Nobody's perfect, we certainly are not, but we've got a great group. JR will do his inevitable finagling and juggling and on we'll go. The bottom line is, we've got a great core group (and they by golly better play like it this year!).

:huh: That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Ron Francis is my favorite Cane of all time. Brindy is my favorite active player.

He is my favorite player to as so did I voted for other. Even though that Brindy lead us as a captian to our first cup title. I still repsescted Francis for what he did in 2002.

That would have to be "The Secret Weapon"

Niclas Wallin #7

He's a solid defender and he likes it in overtime:

2006 Playoffs: Beat Martin Brodeur at 3:09 of

overtime in Game 2 vs. NJ (5/8) for his third

career playoff goal -- all of which have come

in overtime...

I have too many favorites including Matt Cullen yes welcome back . Good luck guys.

Since Cully wasn't up there I had to vote for Commie because I went to UND (Go Sioux), but Cullen is my favorite (Go Spuds). I'm a huge fan of Commie though. I think having Matt back in Carolina will be good for both parties. Go Hurricanes!

I like Walker because he brings heart to the game. He is a very friendly guy and the fame has not gone to his head. Every game I have seen him play he has given it his all. Even hurt he will still work hard.

He earns his money and will stand up for his team mates. A lot of professional atheletes will let the fame and fortune go their head and not play the game the way it has always been played. The guys of old loved the game and played hard for the team and the fans. Today, many players play for themselves so that team will not go far.

As the old saying goes, "There is no 'I' in TEAM!" I feel Walker knows that and he has the right attitude.

As for my second choice, I did security for Cole and the Jimmy V Golf Classic for two years. He is a nice guy that will stop and show the fans his appriciation. His family is nice too and I have never seen him walk away from a fan without first excusing himself.

Both are great guys!

"There is no 'I' in TEAM!"

but there is a M and E :)....j/p

cullen and walker are my favorite canes really cant choose one...b.c when cullen was here the first time he was my fav. but then he left so walker took over the spot but now that cullen is back its a toss up....but i do need to get one of them on my jersey...but i dont know which one

My favourite player is Rod Brind'Amour, simply the man is a machine! Awesome! Mr Dependable, a definate clutch player!

As a center myself i've been checking his technique for winning face-offs, and since i've been using these new found techniques i've been winning around 75% of them. I just wish i had the same commitment to going to the gym!

Kind of interesting that Staal did not get more votes..... Wonder if this poll was taken after he had the big year during the stanley cup run, how much more of a fan favorite he was then. Hopefully he has a big year this year. I really like the guy, but I don't think he gave 100% all the time last year.