The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
bubblyasherz

Who's your favorite Cane?

hehehehehe, yeah, well...

I have another just for you, Ellie:

RodinPhilly3.jpg

Old days, baby. :D

I personally prefer the ones where he's clothed, but i think I'm in a VERY small minority on that.

I do like that one, love the "superman curl" there.

hehehehehe, yeah, well...

I have another just for you, Ellie:

RodinPhilly3.jpg

Old days, baby. :D

I personally prefer the ones where he's clothed, but i think I'm in a VERY small minority on that.

I'm not touching that one ... due to the fact that this is a family forum ... LOL :wink:

Captain, My Captain - clothed. I'm an old fashioned gal.

I'm delighted with the effort that our new Cane, Dennis Seidenburg the Iceberg (does he know his new nickname?) has brought to us, and I really enjoy the way he and Brindy seem to be meshing when they are on the ice together. Dennis has quickly made himself a member of the family and doesn't seem to be awaiting an invitation to play the way some others have on too many occasions.

And Chad LaRose. My new adopted son, the squirrelyCane. Like a critter in a cage wheel, he just doesn't "stop" - anything! Sure I wish he weighed about 215 so he could mete out some punishment but the young man wears his skates out. We never have to wonder if Chad LaRose has shown up to play, or to just warm his fanny on the pine. My favorite lament (no matter the sport, no matter professional or scholarship collegiate) is, "They're getting paid how much $$$ for THIS???" Accountability is my bottom line. Chad is always accountable.

Another accountable athlete is Justin Williams. Having a great year, always showing up to play, always a great attitude. I think he exhibits leadership characteristics along with a work ethic and positive attitude that he wears as easily as that ready smile. He fits well into the Canes family from both the outside (with the fans) and the inside (among his teammates). I most enjoyed the BWW line _ when Justin, Ray and Rod swept the ice together. They seem to communicate well and anticipate each other's actions. But what do I know?

And finally, Canes II __ our new "8th man"... in the wings, ever ready, poised to flail in and save the day (or at least block the net and clog up the lanes)... who knew that a couple stray remarks in a thread about fan frustration over lackluster team performance could ramp up into what promises to become the longest running continuous thread of this season? Here's to the success of our final game face-to-face and tailgater. We deserve it! :D

Ok, 300 , next time warn a girl before we see those pictures of my captain! So to be ontopic, Rod is my favorite with Ray Whitney as a distant second. Now, 300, where can I find your "special forum" to discuss Rod ,clothed or not, and anytime you want to share more Rod pics feel fee to PM me. I'm looking to build my Brindy collection so any pics help. Look, 300, I do the "I'm not worthy" bow to you.