The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
bubblyasherz

Who's your favorite Cane?

I think that means that they want him to have more playing time to develop more, not necessarily a bad thing. I think he has a lot of potential, so hopefully this doesn't mean they are thinking about trading him.

Used to be Kevyn, but since he's gone now - it's none other than Cory Stillman, with Ray Whitney and Kaberle at second and third place. (I'm surprised none of them are in the poll! :-o )

And I'm also surprised Stiller isn't a favorite of more fans - you miss just a couple of months, and fans already start to forget about ya! :P

Erik Cole is my fav cane...haha can ya tell? I think he is just so fun to watch play....and he is such a fast talented skater...and coming back from his injury and playing for the Stanley Cup was just amazing...

Sending Babs down is probably only a quick fix until JR comes up with a trade deal. When that happens other fans on the board are going to be upset because their favorite player will be gone. You can never tell what JR has up his sleeve so personally I'm holding my breath that Commodore won't be traded.

It's pronounced "Oh-thay" - he's from Quebec. We just called him up from Albany not too long ago. :wink: He's already got more votes than any other player in the poll!

LOL thats too funny

This is the very reason I can't get a jersey with an actual player on it. No way can I pick one fave out of this bunch. I suppose it depends on how you're ranking them. But based on the qualities I personally admire most in a player I'd go with (in no particular order) Seidenberg, Gleason, and Walker.

No disrespect to any of the others, those three just best represent the style of play I love watching.

I'm not surprised to see Seidenberg gaining popularity among the Nation. I'm a little surprised (but only a little) that he's caught on this quickly, especially when you consider the guy we traded for him was a big time fan favorite. But that young man has found himself a home if he wants it (and management is sharp enough to keep him).

I still wanna see him and Gleason as a pair though.

Brind'Amour...but I guess you all saw that one coming. :wink:

Great off the ice, even better on it. He's my captain, and I admire him for reasons that exceed his skating/hockey playing abilities.

the mrs.