The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
bubblyasherz

Who's your favorite Cane?

Hey, CanesMojo - love the new Avatar !!!!! Ok, so 'splain your mythology in it! hee hee

No myth there Irish... just an idea that popped into my head and next thing ya know... Starship Caniac.

I have to go with the "W"'s . Walker and Whitney!

...You forgot some...

Williams, Wallin (although does that count sinces its pronounced with a V?), Ward, and Wesley....I don't think its fair that you have so many favourties! LOL Just kidding with ya :mrgreen:

Rod for sure

Ray is not in the list????

Cole is the 2nd. unbelievable. he has so many turnovers.

He also has 24 goals, 25 assists, the most hits and has drawn the most PPs.

You know, I can't really pick a "favourite" out of all of them, 'cause it's a team & not an individual, & they all have things that I either admire (like the ability to skate, period), or respect, & they all bring something to the collective table. We just have a great group of men on this team. 8)

...You forgot some...

Williams, Wallin (although does that count sinces its pronounced with a V?), Ward, and Wesley....I don't think its fair that you have so many favourties! LOL Just kidding with ya :mrgreen:

Have to admit I actually pull more for the D's. Gleason, Seidenberg, Babchuk, I leave Hutch for you!

...You forgot some...

Have to admit I actually pull more for the D's. Gleason, Seidenberg, Babchuk, I leave Hutch for you!

LOL thanks!

I'm with 300.... although I have some definite personal leanings toward a couple individuals, I tend to think of them as a Team and have a hard time saying that so-and-so is my favorite. I appreciate the different talents and skills each of them brings to the team and singling any out seems to defeat the purpose of 'the man in front of me' focus. I guess like a 'parent', I could not admit favoring any one over another. I'd willingly go hoarse cheering for them all.

No one can pick just one! This is a trick poll !!!! :? The minute you name one guy.... then your brain comes back with... but what about...? and then...? and pretty soon you've got a list!

LOL Yeah, isn't that true! "I really love Hutch and Tanabe...but Erik Cole is just so dang good and boy do I love watching Ladd kick the crap out of people and Iceberg is just doing so well for being a new guy" HAHHA I could rationalize why they all are my favourites