The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
bubblyasherz

Who's your favorite Cane?

the whole team and ron francis :!:

I'd leave out the "Ron Francis" - nothing against the guy, but Whalers/Canes with Ron Francis = no cup, Canes without Francis associated with the organization = cup

I know, I know, it makes absolutely no sense, but I'm very, very supersticious. Or, call it Murphy's law that the year that the guy who probably most deserved his name on the cup as a Cane retires and says he's taking time away from hockey is the year we win it... how twisted is that?

staal is definately my favorite.

Staal is nowhere near my favorite. He has the talent to be as good as he wants, but he has played lazy all year long. Winning a cup doesn't make you too good to skate hard.

Staal is nowhere near my favorite. He has the talent to be as good as he wants, but he has played lazy all year long. Winning a cup doesn't make you too good to skate hard.

The idea of this thread wasn't to criticize others' favorites. Staal happens to be my fav on the team as well. He has had off days and on but he keeps on picking up points and making the team better offensively.

The idea of this thread wasn't to criticize others' favorites. Staal happens to be my fav on the team as well. He has had off days and on but he keeps on picking up points and making the team better offensively.

very true. He played better last night, but he should be playing that well every night because we all know he can

very true. He played better last night, but he should be playing that well every night because we all know he can