The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
bubblyasherz

Who's your favorite Cane?

Uh-oh - you've just given our Mr Williams a gender reassignment !!!

:shock:

[see "Justine", above] Now is that anything to do to your favorite? LOL

:shock: I'm sure Mrs. JWill appreciated that!

I don't know this has been a continuing delimma for me, I've got 2 blank "Canes jerseys and I have no resolve on who to put on them. I like the whole team but maybe I like Commodore, Stillman and Walker a little more out of everybody else but only slightly. I also have a lot of respect for Brind'Amore and Whitney ah hell see I still can't even decide. I was a big Kevyn Adams fan but he's gone :(

Nobody has mentioned Tanabe.......

*Clears throat* My bad. Let me update my favorite Cane list. My one and two are VERY close it's kinda hard to decide

1. Hutch

2. Tanabe

3. Ladd

and honorable mention to Grahame..he is really starting to grow on me

Nobody has mentioned Tanabe.......

*Clears throat* My bad. Let me update my favorite Cane list. My one and two are VERY close it's kinda hard to decide

1. Hutch

2. Tanabe

3. Ladd

and honorable mention to Grahame..he is really starting to grow on me

Tanabe is not my favorite, but with all the bashing he gets I sort of pull for him. For some reason people expect him to be the second coming of Bobby Orr.

Tanabe is not my favorite, but with all the bashing he gets I sort of pull for him. For some reason people expect him to be the second coming of Bobby Orr.

I have really liked Tanabe and Hutch since I first saw them with the Canes. It's different for me I guess, I don't always go for the Star player, but instead I like seeing the players who go out there and give it their all on the ice. It's why I can appreciate LaRose. But that's not saying anything against anyone who likes our star players...it's just my preference.

I have really liked Tanabe and Hutch since I first saw them with the Canes. It's different for me I guess, I don't always go for the Star player, but instead I like seeing the players who go out there and give it their all on the ice. It's why I can appreciate LaRose. But that's not saying anything against anyone who likes our star players...it's just my preference.

I love LaRose's hustle.

I smile every time I watch LaRose, you can just tell he loves playing hockey and its such a great thing to watch

:mrgreen:
]Staal for sure

always has been since right after he was drafted to us in `03

their probably going to trade staal :roll:haha

Sure, we are trading Staal, Ward, and Cole..........

haha, like in a million years could that happen. we're building our team off them, right?

you do know I was kidding..... right?

Don't even kid about that !!!!