The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
jdog-fp6

Erik Cole

He seems very friendly to the fans as well. This happened during the 06 Caniac carnival autograph session. The woman in front of me wanted to take a picture of him but be in the picture too. The security person watching the table said that wasn't allowed. Erik said "don't pay any attention to that, come around the table. I don't mind." So she got to be in the photo with him. I thought it was pretty neat.

Erik definitely oes above and beyond when it comes to fans. His normal routine is to sign for everyone who comes up. Then he asks out loud if everyone is good, and only then does he leave. At this year's Jimmy V over the weekend, he even signed multiple items per person. I'll always be an Erik Cole fan.

He is a class act for sure. Every time I have met him, he has been nothing but nice and just a pleasure to talk to. And he is awesome with kids. I took my nephew out to a practice one day and to then out back to get his jersey autographed and Cole and Cam really went out of their way and just made that kids day.

I was at the STH party last year and had to go to Justin's table first, luckily I was towards the front of that line and was able to high tail it to Cole's table. 5 mins after I got there they closed the line. Well people still got in line but they wouldn't let them in the lounge. Cole heard that there were people getting turned away so he walked out to the concourse and made sure every single person there got an autograph. I heard from a couple other people that 30 mins later he was still out there signing and he had a smile on his face the whole time.

He is just a class act in my book and i'm proud to have him on this team. And why he was always be a favorite of mine whether he's with the Canes or not.

I'm a Cole fan thats for sure, nothing brings a smile on my face more then a "COLE SMASH!" We really need to get that going on the Jumbotron!!! Amazing player, amazing person, can't go wrong being a Cole fan. Can't wait to see him in action on the ice this season with all summer to heal up. :D

Erik Cole is a class act. I was at the rec zone on Monday and there was father and his son who is a huge Cole fan. When Erik came out he signed jersey and took his picture with him then took time to talk to young boy Now don't get me worng the other players were just as nice .it's just Cole took his time and made this kids day What a great guy in my book :rolleyes:

I don't care if he misses 10-20 games every season, don't ever trade him!

Ditto!!!!

Crazy. If he consistantly missed that much moving him would be seriously considered.