The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac247

NBC Snuffs Canes

Center Ice is now available on Direct TV today but not Dish (I have Dish) yet. I called and maybe it will be updated after Labor Day to be available. Remember on Dish you have to sign up also for 'Multi-Sport Pkg' for $5.99/month in order to get FSN channels since CI will black out these games. I am not sure about Direct TV if you automatically have FSN channels or if you have to add them also. I just have mine added ('Multi-Sport Pkg) on October 1, 2007 and call and stop on last day of hockey season since I don't care about the other sports after hockey season is over, you are not obligated to a contract for this pkg.

'Special Early Bird Offer

Get the entire 2007-08 season for only 4 payments of $37.25

NBC coverage of hockey really sucks anyway so I don't really care that they aren't covering the Canes. It's really painful to watch their "expert" commentators as most of them have such huge egos that they couldn't possibly present an unbiased coverage of a game. They even make Versus guys look good. Good ridance to anyone who can stomach the NBC announcers.