The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
hockeydad-ch1

First STH to post pic wins!

With my luck I will be the first and I don't drink.

Oh but C97 I'm sure you can find someone in the parking lot to sell it to, or just find me and donate (oh yea I forgot I don't drink either). :P

**raises hand**

I drink. :)

Hahahahahaha, I already thought that myself, Asylum!!

But let's try not to spam HockeyDad's thread, okay folks?

ROFL :D :D :D

96 Bottles of beer on the wall 96 bottles of beer .. Take one down and pass it around 95 bottles of beer on the wall...

We will be in the "East Premier" Parking lot as close as we can get to the bus lot along the sidewalk to the East entrance. We plan on being there by 3pm Oct 3rd Opening Night.

930.png

ROFL :D :D :D

96 Bottles of beer on the wall 96 bottles of beer .. Take one down and pass it around 95 bottles of beer on the wall...

We will be in the "East Premier" Parking lot as close as we can get to the bus lot along the sidewalk to the East entrance. We plan on being there by 3pm Oct 3rd Opening Night.

930.png

Thanks 'HockeyDad' for the offer and the fun of it, it is really generous of you. Let me re-phrase what I said, I usually don't drink, if I win I will drink!!! :blink: My daugher can be my designated driver. :rolleyes:

95 Bottles of beer on the wall 96 bottles of beer .. Take one down and pass it around 94 bottles of beer on the wall... :P

Thanks 'HockeyDad' for the offer and the fun of it, it is really generous of you. Let me re-phrase what I said, I usually don't drink, if I win I will drink!!! :blink: My daugher can be my designated driver. :rolleyes:

95 Bottles of beer on the wall 96 bottles of beer .. Take one down and pass it around 94 bottles of beer on the wall... :P

Is this Erwin of Erwin oil by chance?

94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer... take one down & pass it around, 93 bottles of beer on the wall...

... omg, now THIS IS sad, folks... looks like we might have to resort to knocking off all those bottles of beer that HockeyDad has just waiting for the first STH to pop up & tell us that they got theirs!

WE NEED HOCKEY!!!!

Good news for some, though - I finished writing down the gameday thread for the first preseason game coming A WEEK FROM SUNDAY!!!!!

So, do the STH's get the tickets for that freebie game in their packages, too?

Where did you hear that 24 game people get 2 preseason game?

from my ticket rep, they get the 16th and the 21st. they will come with your tickets this week.