The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
hockeydad-ch1

First STH to post pic wins!

I think at the rate things are going UPS drivers need to be on the look out tomorrow for crazed caniacs. There will be eyes staring at them at every corner. lol

I have been wearing red shirts every day this week. So he knows what I am looking for.

I think at the rate things are going UPS drivers need to be on the look out tomorrow for crazed caniacs. There will be eyes staring at them at every corner. lol

When I was going to the dog park and the Rec Zone today, I had to stop myself from chasing UPS trucks.

Ok, if Eric Staal showed up at my door with my season tickets, I think I would faint! I would probably grab him, pull him inside and have him sign the bazillion things of his I need signed (including 3 jerseys)! Then I would die because my apartment would be a wreck and Eric Staal would be standing in the middle of it!

On a side note, I didn't receive my tickets yet (either by Staaly or UPS). I did see a UPS truck enter my neighborhood as I was walking out the door to head to Open House night at my school...contemplated not going to school but decided in order to keep my tickets, I needed to show up for my teaching duties! Still no tix...

Ok, if Eric Staal showed up at my door with my season tickets, I think I would faint! I would probably grab him, pull him inside and have him sign the bazillion things of his I need signed (including 3 jerseys)! Then I would die because my apartment would be a wreck and Eric Staal would be standing in the middle of it!

On a side note, I didn't receive my tickets yet (either by Staaly or UPS). I did see a UPS truck enter my neighborhood as I was walking out the door to head to Open House night at my school...contemplated not going to school but decided in order to keep my tickets, I needed to show up for my teaching duties! Still no tix...

Get that paycheck, we're counting on you for game day pictures. ;)

Oh the pressure!!! I will do my best to take pictures and post them to the board in a timely fashion! I have some pretty big shoes to fill!!!

Well I don't know how to post pics on here, but we got 'em!!! Season tickets arrived at my house a few short minutes ago!!

Details!!! what does the box look like, it is suppose to be cool, what was the special gift that is suppose to be in there!!

Details!!! what does the box look like, it is suppose to be cool, what was the special gift that is suppose to be in there!!

The box is the same size as last year, has part of the jersey on it with the new patch centered (nearly).

The tickets have pics of fans, stormy, and a mighty mite. Cover or tickets same as box. They sent a black lanyard with Carolina Hurricanes written in silver, inside the plastic is a commerative ticket. Same pic, says 1997-2007 Tenth Anniversary season and they sent bumper stickers that say season ticket holder with the anniversary logo on it.

Well I don't know how to post pics on here, but we got 'em!!! Season tickets arrived at my house a few short minutes ago!!

If you can't post, describe. What they look like, did we get anything else besides tickets. Did they come in a nice box like last year. Details. Can't wait to leave work tonight to see if mine are sitting on the porch.

The box is the same size as last year, has part of the jersey on it with the new patch centered (nearly).

The tickets have pics of fans, stormy, and a mighty mite. Cover or tickets same as box. They sent a black lanyard with Carolina Hurricanes written in silver, inside the plastic is a commerative ticket. Same pic, says 1997-2007 Tenth Anniversary season and they sent bumper stickers that say season ticket holder with the anniversary logo on it.

Question: Was there only 1 lanyard with the commerative ticket or is there one for each seat.