The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
hockeydad-ch1

First STH to post pic wins!

This is like watching an addict get their fix.

Feels that way as a season ticket holder too, I don't believe there is hockey until i get my tickets. I even sniff the box like a coke addict!! LOL

There is a lanyard and bumper sticker for each seat.

NO PICTURE!!! Argh :) Swing by and pick up a couple of beers! Bring a few friends and get a few more! While supplies last :)

See the first part of the post on Directions to find us on opening night!

My name is Jason and the Wifes name is Evie. RBC Center East Premier Parking Lot as close to the Bus lot as possible along the East Side Entrance Sidewalk. Will be there by 3pm Oct 3rd.

Still Looking For PICTURES!!

NO PICTURE!!! Argh :) Swing by and pick up a couple of beers! Bring a few friends and get a few more! While supplies last :)

My name is Jason and the Wifes name is Evie. RBC Center East Premier Parking Lot as close to the Bus lot as possible along the East Side Entrance Sidewalk. Will be there by 3pm Oct 3rd.

Thanks, but I don't really like beer. I'll leave the beer to the actual poster of the pics. I was just excited and wanted to share :D

Nice to meet you though Jason....we usually park west lot. We'll see about dropping by anyway. Thanks

Thanks, but I don't really like beer. I'll leave the beer to the actual poster of the pics. I was just excited and wanted to share :D

Don't really like beer! OMG!!

just kidding I look forward to meeting you if you make your way over!

Best Regards,

HockeyDad

Well I don't know how to post pics on here, but we got 'em!!! Season tickets arrived at my house a few short minutes ago!!

was it fedex or UPS??

It'll only take just a few minutes of your time to set up the Photobucket account, if you're interested, but photos generally have to be hosted someplace else to be able to post them. Here's the link if you want:

http://photobucket.com/''>http://photobucket.com/' target="_blank">http://photobucket.com/[/post]

ok so I opened an acct and uploaded the pic, now what? and thanks

DING DING DING DING DING - WE HAVE A WINNER, FOLKS!!!!

Nice job in posting the link, too, tvoh, good work (& you're welcome)!!! Congrats on getting your tickets. :)

Thanks, now if we could just wish away the nest 9 days....I'm ready to watch some hockey :D

DING DING DING DING DING - WE HAVE A WINNER, FOLKS!!!!

Nice job in posting the link, too, tvoh, good work (& you're welcome)!!! Congrats on getting your tickets. :)

All keep the posts up and swing by the directions provided to grab a beer or two or three... Can we set this place as an informal meeting spot for board members before the game? Or has someone already made plans?

Thoughts???

Now who can post the the best fan pick with their newly acquired season tickets???? The board will judge!!

I simply make it easy on my wife, all of the Christmas, Birthday and Father's Day shopping for me is complete as soon as I order the tickets! Now that the kids are in year round and on different tracks vacations are no longer in the budget so we just have lots of one night vacations in Raleigh. And to think we were against mandatory year round!