The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
hockeydad-ch1

First STH to post pic wins!

WHERE ARE MINE!!!!!!! the ups man has 15 minutes to get here...i know it may only be a day or so late but i always start getting paranoid..."what if they sent them to the wrong house?" "what if someone stole them"......ahhhhhh this is killing me

I wonder if your UPS man is a Wolverine fan??? GO APPS!!!!!!!

Class of 87

K guys... Is the free 16th game ticket with your regular tix or are they coming seperate? And if they are do you get your normal seats? This poor boy is just a mini gamer in the upper level and has hopes of getting a lower level...

K guys... Is the free 16th game ticket with your regular tix or are they coming seperate? And if they are do you get your normal seats? This poor boy is just a mini gamer in the upper level and has hopes of getting a lower level...

I've got the 24 pack.... the 9/16 game ticket was in my packet of regular tickets and it is my normal seat for the year.

Mine arrived however Houston we have a problem!!

I have 2 full and 1 24 pack. The 2 full showed up but not the 24 Pack. I called the Ticket group and they said I was the 3rd person that called in with the same situation. They are looking into it and "Hope" the shipper made a mistake and sent them apart.... They will not know anything until Monday...

Mine arrived however Houston we have a problem!!

I have 2 full and 1 24 pack. The 2 full showed up but not the 24 Pack. I called the Ticket group and they said I was the 3rd person that called in with the same situation. They are looking into it and "Hope" the shipper made a mistake and sent them apart.... They will not know anything until Monday...

I have two full and 4 24 packs. They were sent in separate boxes. In My case both arrived, at first i was confused thinking my order was duplicated but they were just sent in different boxes.

Mine are here....WHOO HOO *does happy dance*

So here's my story: Got home, no box on porch :angry: I was furious. Boyfriend called and said 'they here', mad I say NO. He finally gets home and I start my complaining, I WANT MY TICKETS. On the way to dinner, I'm still complaining. Pass a UPS man and tell my bf to follow him, he wouldn't :( . So I continue my beatching, he turns up the radio :lol: guess he got tired of me complaining. We eat dinner drive back home and as we're pulling in the driveway, I see something on the porch. I tell him to stop, I jump out, and run up the porch steps. Its them, Its MY TICKETS. So we run inside and open that box up. We were like 2 kids on Christmas morning just picking through everything in the box, putting the lanyards around our necks, looking at each ticket. What a wonderful day it was. Woke up this morning, saw the box on the table and just smiled. Now that I have my tickets, I'm ready for this season to start now.

HOCKEYDAD: Someone else over on the LGC board only got 1 set of their tickets. They called their ticket rep and were told that their other set was set separately. I'm sure that's what they did to all who have 2 or more sets.

CANIAC4EVER: To answer your question, Full season and 24 gamers will have their seats for the Sept. 16 game. The 10 gamers will not have their seats, but will have seats close to their seats. In otherwords, 10 gamers will be seating in the sections that are in the price range of their ST. And yes, those tickets are included in the ticket book.

Is there anyway we can go on the ups site and track then down without all the numbers you have to have? I need my tickets NOW

nope, UPS is useless without them.

I'm sooooo jealous. We're still waiting for our delivery. We're hoping to get them by Monday. I was so anxious yesterday because we hadn't even received our email yet with our tracking number. My husband called and spoke to a ticket rep yesterday who told him they'd had some problems with emails being bounced back, but he gave us our tracking number. So, in lieu of staring at tickets, I've been refreshing the UPS site constantly! I cannot wait!