The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
hockeydad-ch1

First STH to post pic wins!

Thanks C97... I was getting a little antsy myself. The email that came out said they'd be going out the week of Labor Day, so I was beginning to get concerned. Do you know if the Opening Night tickets are going to be in the same mailing or will they come separately?

If it was part of your 10game plan then yes, if you bought them separately then they will be mailed out tomorrow i think.

Well, when I got home, I found my 10 game package sitting on my porch.

No fancy, pretty box; No specially printed tickets; no lanyard, but I did get two Season Ticket Holder bumper stickers....

They came in a plain flat FedEx envelope.

Man, I wished I was able to stay a 24-game holder..... :(

At least I pretty much got the same seats/section (different row) I had last season..... :lol:

talked to my ticket rep yesterday because i bought a block of 30 for opening night and need to know when i can pick them up. He said that the box office was busy yesterday and today getting ALL of the ten game packs out in the mail. you guys should see them today or tomorrow, friday latest.

Thanks. They came today!

wow, that was awesome! That is a very good reason to take a day off from work.

if colby armstrong came to my door to give me tickets, hell, to give me ANYTHING, i would probably start crying. or pass out.

I still have that car -- coming up on 11 years old...

I'll be heading to carmax soon though...

So, if you see a pitiful, green Kia with a torn up San Jose Sharks window shade at the Caniac Carnival -- you'll know it's me...

(The Canes need to sell a window shade-I haven't seen one-probably couldn't afford it anyway)