The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
canesgrl2247

Scrimmage Game Line up for tonite

Is there anyone on the forum tonight that went to the scrimage game tonight and can give a run down about it, who won, who played, who played well, who didn't? Sorry if I have missed it on another post or thread, I couldn't find one.

White won 2-1.

Ward didn't let any goals in, he looked really good out there. Didn't let any penalty shots in, I think he face three (including one from Cullen). Babin looked pretty good out there to me, as well as Bayda and Aucoin.

All of the vets were pretty great out there too. It was really odd to see them slamming eachother around.

I wasn't super impressed by any of the minor leaguer netminders, not even Peters, who has been mentioned as someone who could come up if we needed him.

Scotty and Cullen looked really good out there together. Lots of good passing and whatnot (Now to see the addition of Ladd)

Ladd didn't seem 110% but he looked decent as well.

Rosey was there without crutches or anything observing the game, and so was Leighton who stayed until the end of the game.

White won 2-1.

Ward didn't let any goals in, he looked really good out there. Didn't let any penalty shots in, I think he face three (including one from Cullen). Babin looked pretty good out there to me, as well as Bayda and Aucoin.

All of the vets were pretty great out there too. It was really odd to see them slamming eachother around.

I wasn't super impressed by any of the minor leaguer netminders, not even Peters, who has been mentioned as someone who could come up if we needed him.

Scotty and Cullen looked really good out there together. Lots of good passing and whatnot (Now to see the addition of Ladd)

Rosey was there without crutches or anything observing the game, and so was Leighton who stayed until the end of the game.

Thanks! I missed Scotty on Sunday...was hoping to see him and Cullen together....

Oooh yeah it was a pretty decent sized crowd. Can't say how many people exactly but the side of the arena behind the penalty boxes was filled pretty well. Not bad for a scrimmage at all.

White won 2-1.

Your forgot about Scotty knocking the helmet off MacDonald and the ensuing shoving contest.-- Scotty doesn't let up does he.

Babin is really making a case for himself. Trevor Letowski played well scoring a goal (Wish he was this focused last year). Trevor was also really solid against the caps. He setup J. Willie for the goal that put is into OT.

Cam looked a lot more confident facing penalty shots than he ever has.

White Goals:

Bowman, Letowski

Can someone remember the Red goal?

Your forgot about Scotty knocking the helmet off MacDonald and the ensuing shoving contest.-- Scotty doesn't let up does he.

Babin is really making a case for himself. Trevor Letowski played well scoring a goal (Wish he was this focused last year). Trevor was also really solid against the caps. He setup J. Willie for the goal that put is into OT.

White Goals:

Bowman, Letowski

Kudos Scotty...love that guy...save it for the real competition though Scotty! :)

so there is another scrimmage tonight at 6?

fj0q34ujcqdw39pflsadkfj WHY did i sign up for night classes?! :( i'm going to miss so much this season. my class gets out around 6:40 though, maybe i could stop by when it's done! does anyone remember how long last night's scrimmage lasted?

I have NO idea why this was deleted, but I retrieved it from the trash can, colesylarose:

QUOTE(HockeyDad @ Sep 19 2007, 03:49 PM)

I read that Commodore got the Red goal.

As far as Justin he was reported as skating at practice today, so guess the ankle/foot is ok.

Thanks for the update Tangled, I was out enjoying the nice crisp night for the Dave Mathews concert and was wondering who won and who looked good.

Glad to hear of no serious injuries.

I'll be there tonight. Looks like we've got tons of prospects/Albany playing tonight, mixed in with Staal, Cole, Brindy, Whitney, Stillman, Ladd, Hamilton, and Grahame.