The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfer

B-Bye :)

^^ I second that. :D

I DO feel sorry for Miller, though. Sorry, folks, I like the guy.

He is the only Slug I could have some pity on actually.

Hahahaha, good one, TSA.

**puts away salt shaker until next season**

Why thank you, and I also put my avatar away for safe keeping ;)

Hahahaha, good one, TSA.

**puts away salt shaker until next season**

Why thank you, and I also put my avatar away for safe keeping ;)

The slug actually died in Game 4 as their last hurrah. Notice the "throw back" crest on the jersey today. That should have tipped off everyone that Buffalo was returning to it's long history of losing. Who could be so stupid?

Hopefully they retire the slug and any relic of winning again.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA>.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Watching the Lindy ruff Press confrence is priceless.. he is about to cry. I LOVE THE SENS!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Do we invade the slug boards with taunts and jeers? Nah, Caniacs have more class than slug fans

No. We're better than that. We can just lurk their boards & watch, though. Already some entertaining threads on there right now. ;)

I was listening to the sens radio broadcast on my way home from work and they mentioned that the fans were throwing things at them on their way to the locker room after the game what a classy bunch. They do have some good fans like some of the ones that post here (quince, Melissa and brb) but they are out numbered.

Truely a great day in Caniac Nation! Way to go Sens... Caniacs from far and near glory with you in your victory over the slug... I'm totally convinced tho that buffalo would have easily taken the cup if it hadn't been for all of those freaking injuries... snif snif

Do we invade the slug boards with taunts and jeers? Nah, Caniacs have more class than slug fans

No. We're better than that. We can just lurk their boards & watch, though. Already some entertaining threads on there right now. ;)

OH ! AH! SABRES ON THE GOLF COURSE !...OH ! AH! SABRES ON THE GOLF COURSE !....Owwww...ahhh.....

5 to to 1 one, baby...one in five....no one here, gets...out out alive...they've got the divers, but we've got their number...COME ON, WE'RE TAKING OVER....COME ON !!!